Guns you want to buy next.

Thanks, but no thanks, Chef...I'm sure I couldn't afford one..Even the beaters are getting expensive now..I was in a gunshop a couple of weeks ago, and they had two Garands, one for $1100 and one for $1300, and neither one was anything special..

I paid $400 for mine, but that was about 20 years ago...it's nothing special, just a shooter, but I do like the fact that it has a WWII vintage receiver...

Thanks, but no thanks, Chef...I'm sure I couldn't afford one..Even the beaters are getting expensive now..I was in a gunshop a couple of weeks ago, and they had two Garands, one for $1100 and one for $1300, and neither one was anything special..
I paid $400 for mine, but that was about 20 years ago...it's nothing special, just a shooter, but I do like the fact that it has a WWII vintage receiver...

Mine is just like yours a 1943 shooter. I was just putting it out there. I’ve seen some nice ones in the 1500-1800 range which is insane to me too.... maybe some day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

Finding a original garand as you say is nearly impossible especially because at that time unlike our European counterparts. The us did not cereal number all the parts on our rifles. That being said if you are truly interested in something like this I know a couple people and may be able to
Find one for you. That said they are usually pretty pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for the reply.  Maybe you could PM me about this?  Budget is a little tight this time of year, but it's a long-term interest.

jm

• Like 1