Great to be out

Swamp_bucks

Day startes out pretty good went on my weekly hike with the dog and my son which is in the picture below. Then we went to the New York State country hall of fame in cortland to see my wifes uncles plaque from when he got inducted his name is Tom Carhart. This was our first time going and it was nice to see my wifes family in something like that.  They are all big music fans.  The person who gave us the tour was merle matts who we ended up finding out played in quite a few gigs with my wifes dad.   If you are a music lover i would sugest to go they also had alot of big nashville stars stuff there as well. Other picture is me and my son in front of waylon jennings shirt. (Son is named after him)  From there we went over to dougs fish fry which i stop at whenever im in cortland.  When we got home me and 2 of my kids played catch in the yard.  Now we are getting ready to play board games.  Nice to be able to spend that type of time with the family.  Hope everyone else had a good holiday week/weekend.

20180708_085811.jpg

42538.jpeg

Edited by Swamp_bucks
Forgot 2nd picture
  • Like 5