Shot MP Shield for first time ... and left

turkeyfeathers

I know high left is jerking the trigger. Consistently left though today. New 2.0 performance has  nice trigger I enjoyed. Crisp , no creep.  First shot to 200th. Thumbs are raw from stuffing mags.  I need a speed loader lol.  I’m sure pics will post sideways but left I was. Used rangefinder and was at 23 yards.  Earths rotation?^_^

What says you on my lefts ?!   Really like the gun.  It tucks well too.  Porting definitely kept muzzle flip down.  Stripping it now to clean and remove excess original grease.  

DEE221D2-87F9-45C0-9C03-D699E8365AAB.jpeg

7D90B230-0AFC-4AD4-A4AF-4C4A4237F3DE.jpeg

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, mowin said:

I've got a original shield in .40cal. Really enjoy shooting it. It's my EDC... 

My groups are pretty even right to left, but a tad low.  

Low..??..That's OK..You'll hit him in the nuts....Hehehe...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It may not be you at all, that’s some pretty consistent lefts .  I assume it has fixed sights ? But with drift adjustment . It may be your sights are not exactly lined up for you.if it were me I would shoot a few more sessions and pay attention to your trigger control and concentrate on if your P.O.A is matching your P.O.I . I bet your going to find they do and you need to drift your rear sight a smidg .. 

almost forgot if you were shooting freehand , try a rest.. 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

Or just hope the sumbiitch you're shooting at is running right to left.  Leading a running target is always a pain in  the butt...........

Nice gun though.  I'd be glad to go with you some Tuesday when you're going again.  I thought about going with you today but talked myself into going for a haircut, hitting Home Depot then Just Pizza for a couple slices. :)

• Like 2