Is bubba back?

WNY-Hunter

On 7/15/2018 at 10:46 AM, dmandoes said:

he has a lot of growing to go if its him.  did he have the forked g2 in all the past years? when he disappears in october do u know where he moves to?  get it done this year !

Last year was the first year with a forked g2. First year we see him was 5 yrs ago and he was a young basic 10pt at 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 yrs old. He moves to the neighbors property in mid to late Oct. No hunting there at all!

Edited by WNY-Hunter

15 minutes ago, phade said:

No way that is him IMO.

I agree.

You don't even need to look at the head. Body shapes are completely different. The second pic, is of a much younger deer.

A three year old offspring perhaps?

Still a dandy buck!

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

If he is as old as you are saying, it would put him at 7-8 years old. It might be him, with his rack going downhill, but I almost want to say the one from this year is a younger deer than that. Really hard to tell with that body position. When was the pic from last year taken?

9 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

If he is as old as you are saying, it would put him at 7-8 years old. It might be him, with his rack going downhill, but I almost want to say the one from this year is a younger deer than that. Really hard to tell with that body position. When was the pic from last year taken?

Last years pic was taken in mid to late August. Im not sure they are the same buck although I admit I am hoping. Future pics will let me know. I always get the most pics of him in August so we will see.

Edited by WNY-Hunter
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, WNY-Hunter said:

Last years pic was taken in mid to late August. Im not sure they are the same buck although I admit I am hoping. Future pics will let me know. I always get the most pics of him in August so we will see.

I hope you end up with 2 targets!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Well in fairness Larry is no longer subject to drug testing.   

Don’t know if I could handle today’s, product . 

Bubba was a member who in most posts had  to,point out that he was a JP and hunter ed instructor , frankly I’m a little taken back nobody else jumped in before me .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Bubba was a member who in most posts had  to,point out that he was a JP and hunter ed instructor , frankly I’m a little taken back nobody else jumped in before me .

Oh good , one of those guys lol

18 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

When I read the title, I assumed the thread was about him.  

• Like 2

Truth be known, I miss both Bubba and Growalot….I consider both of them my friends  and feel they both contributed a lot  of  good info  to the forum, as well as adding a lot of  color...I'd like to see both of them come back...

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Truth be known, I miss both Bubba and Growalot….I consider both of them my friends  and feel they both contributed a lot  of  good info  to the forum, as well as adding a lot of  color...I'd like to see both of them come back...

I wholeheartedly agree. Especially with Growalot, this forum is not quite the same without her wit and knowledge. And she was always willing to help anyone. 

Though we butted heads a time or two, I'd like to see Belo come back as well. 

• Like 3

I wondered what happened to Belo .  This forum is tame compared to,many, it’s a shame some can’t roll with the punches , around a campfire I’m sure we’d all get along  .  Cheers !

• Like 1