Vintage Hunting Photos (Good Old Days)

airedale

4 hours ago, johnplav said:

Rumor has it that @Pygmy has a long history with all of these women 

I'd gladly snuggle up with any of them, except for maybe the STERN looking one in the last picture...I'd steer clear of her until she got rid of the knife...Really COOL  single shot rifle, tho….

4 hours ago, Splitear_Leland said:

And ScentLock, and Ozonics, and every other "invaluable" piece of equipment that (Insert Celebrity Hunter Name) said I had to purchase to be successful...

And special soap to shower in, wash your clothes , sprays for your outer clothes and boots , oh special gum for your breath lol 

4 hours ago, Splitear_Leland said:

And ScentLock, and Ozonics, and every other "invaluable" piece of equipment that (Insert Celebrity Hunter Name) said I had to purchase to be successful...

Are you guys trying to tell me that didn't use anything that wasn't invented yet !?!

• 2 weeks later...
They where no doubt hunters. What exactly they where hunting however is any ones guess. 

I have in laws in lower Italy that love to hunt and eat small birds that I surmise are like our doves. I’ve eaten them in their pasta dishes, but never seen them “on the hoof.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1