Gun Powder

fasteddie

1 minute ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Are they still operating online even though the stores closed and the bank has them becasue of the debt?

Maybe not. I used to make it a point to stop on whenever I was passing through back in the early 2000s. In those days they had racks full of Italian O/U shotguns. The last tome I stopped they had racks full of AR-15 type rifles. The latter choice probably lead to their demise when the panic subsided.

1 minute ago, wildcat junkie said:

Maybe not. I used to make it a point to stop on whenever I was passing through back in the early 2000s. In those days they had racks full of Italian O/U shotguns. The last tome I stopped they had racks full of AR-15 type rifles. The latter choice probably lead to their demise when the panic subsided.

From what I understand that is why they opened the PA store. They did a big AR business on line and couldn't do it from NY anymore. Last time I was there is seemed like pretty standard fair for what they have always had on hand. I did just post a thread on here about a news article where they screwed a widow on 3 pistols that they had on consignment. 

Cabelas does not carry black powder either does buffalo gun center. Stupid nys has a law that says you have to have a climate controlled separate facility to store and sell gun powder. I live outside of buffalo and when I need it I go to Pennsylvania. Armondos I believe is the place. No place in the buffalo area sells it that I know of. But if you know of one please share.