NYCC Summer Schedule

tughillmcd

The southern zone ain't too bad, the way it is now, since those 2 weeks includes all of the rut.  I don't mind having October available for small game hunting and stuff and it is usually too warm to deal comfortably with that much meat at that time anyhow.   It would be nice if the nothern zone got (2) weeks, prior to muzzleloader, rather than just the (3) days they have had for the last (4) years.    Time marches on, and as it continues to take it's toll on the anti's, more and more of them will come out in support of full-inclusion.       

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Will there even be an attempt next year after so many years of no movement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course there will be, It took over 25 years to get the season we have now. We gained legislators supporting full inclusion and NYCC grew by 20% in 2016. Things will never change if we give up now. 

• Like 3

Since this has become such a political "hot potato", why not support legislation to put the decision in the hands of the DEC, instead of the clueless legislators???

Someone exponentially more intelligent than me, Albert Einstein is widely credited with defining insanity, as doing the same thing repeatedly while expecting different results..........

Edited by nyslowhand
  • Like 1

rick, any thoughts of going to bigger county fairs where reps aren't supporting legislation? kids can use a kiddy crossbow to pop a balloon and win some small prize or not if help is really ambitious.  our Upper Hudson River Valley QDMA branch had got lots of interest and eyeballs on the poaching bill that passed at the three fairs we've setup at.  i understand help is hard to find though.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

rick, any thoughts of going to bigger county fairs where reps aren't supporting legislation? kids can use a kiddy crossbow to pop a balloon and win some small prize or not if help is really ambitious.  our Upper Hudson River Valley QDMA branch had got lots of interest and eyeballs on the poaching bill that passed at the three fairs we've setup at.  i understand help is hard to find though.

There is a limited amount of time and resources to be able to take on County Fairs at this time. If someone wants to take on setting up at an event, they can reach out to us and we can discuss it. [email protected]

Edited by tughillmcd
  • Like 1