licences on sale

G-Man

Funny after all these years I have never once had a problem getting license or tags for me or my son at any store or online. Also never had any issue ever reporting a deer online.

Now that said I have personally lost my license more than once lol.

• Like 2

I will probably go tomorrow.  Just like to know I have my license and DMP s ready to go.  

When they first came out with the electronic system had a real mess.  For several years after I would go to get my license and they would tell me I am in there three times.  Cause the first year a local mom and pop sporting store really screwed up the tags etc.   I had to piece together a row of good/bad tags for the season.  And they kept trying it over and over and I ended up on the system three times.  A couple of years ago herb phillipsons had it fixed for me.  But yeah have had the computer crash several times when in line for the first day.  Good luck to all on those permits!  

3 hours ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Take care of the school taxes and pick up the hunting license. A chance to talk to the supervisor all at one time.

Damn you, almost forgot about school taxes. Now I'll be eating tums for the rest of the month.

19 minutes ago, DDT said:

Damn you, almost forgot about school taxes. Now I'll be eating tums for the rest of the month.

Last week I was thinking about how that nice sum that's built up in my checking account would be a significant down payment on a new truck. But nope, I'll be handing it over to taxes instead of stimulating the economy some more. But it's for the children.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, b3h said:

How does the online system (ur puter) give u your tags? Got to print them on paper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easier than going to the store. You apply for the tags, buy youre licenses and you'll get them with in 2 weeks. This is the second year im doing it and so far no issues.

• Like 3