licences on sale

G-Man

I have done it online for a bunch of years now. Never an issue and even though they say it will take 2-3 weeks for delivery I don’t think it’s ever been more than 1 week and a few times I’ve had it in just a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Last week I was thinking about how that nice sum that's built up in my checking account would be a significant down payment on a new truck. But nope, I'll be handing it over to taxes instead of stimulating the economy some more. But it's for the children.

Well that's my problem, I bought a new truck last week.  Taxes aren't due until the end of September anyway. 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:37 AM, G-Man said:

licences go on sale today.. if its like every year i expect the computer system to crash like always. best of luck to everyone buying and applying for dmp's the next couple of days!

you hit it on the head ,. Went t get my license online I did it last year well  it was like it froze I went to fishing and marine registry and added the date and that was all it would do ,then I went down to add tags on the left and got a blank screen I couldn't view the cart or go to checkout .Well I called and got someone not too bright and really didn't understand English 5xs I told her my dec id # I said 4 zeros and she put in 4 4s ,I told her ok lets try this zero, zero, zero,zero and AGAIN she I don't see it.I tell her you have to im online and looking right @ it .W ell I wound up going to my archery shop I was there in the afternoon and the lady come back after 7 well I got there 7:15 and the guy  who does the licenses was carrying boxes and I help him, well he says come back after 8 so I went for a bike ride and went to starbucks [I HATE THAT PLACE] and had a cup of coffee and a cigar and went back after 8 and got well I rode home and my daughter says the archery shop called you forgot your license well back on the bike and p/u it up .Amazing something was telling me to wait .Oh and I didn't get my doe tag:sorry:

Never tried the online license service yet  did they get the bugs worked out of the sytem yet i heard  guys complaining it crashes alot .
It took all of 5 minutes. For what amounted to a super sportsman plus we had to try multiple times to get the damn fishing dates not to overlap with last years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Need help:

Trying to buy tags online and the offerings don't match what is listed on page 26 of the Hunting & Trapping Guide (regular season, bow either sex, antler less etc). The only thing I see on the website is Resident Hunting and DMP. 

Am I missing something? Are these items hidden somewhere on the DECALS website? I'm thinking I should just drive to Dicks!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...