Do you have an all time favorite trial cam pic ?

70c423dd9d76666a306239836c54ce54.jpg

It’s my favorite not only because it’s a good deer but more so since I set a ground blind 10 yards behind this camera two hours before it was taken. And I was in said ground blind when it was taken and I shot high and gave him a bad scratch....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

70c423dd9d76666a306239836c54ce54.jpg&key=d999bdd9aeebd6fe8ba397ede0b2470eb8c51a26db038e484686616ea1efebfa

It’s my favorite not only because it’s a good deer but more so since I set a ground blind 10 yards behind this camera two hours before it was taken. And I was in said ground blind when it was taken and I shot high and gave him a bad scratch....

I’d like to see the buck that broke him up

• Like 1

I also like this one - sort of..... This deer I know is looking right at me.  I have a treestand exactly the way he is looking about 150 yards away and was prob getting down about then and know i was hunting on this day.  The year of the date is wrong - it was 2012 i believe.  But i shouldve stayed 15 more minutes.....  

SUNP0056.JPG

• Like 3

I have a ton of pics that are saved to my phone that make the favorites,and saved in the archives. But i think my all time favorite is this guy... And I will tell you all, with no shame in my game.. I missed both these boys the year prior, one during bow, other last day of gun.. The pretty 10 right here where this cam is, and the big brow tine boy about 300 yards away.. That would have been one hell of a season.. and taxidermy bill lol 

Both were killed that year this pic was taken. Big 10 scored 157 after deductions, never heard about the other guy..  

SUNP0013.JPG

Edited by LET EM GROW
  • Like 13

good god you guys ...... where i am we deer hunt.... what the hell are those things.... some sort of red stag out your way......  

Nice bucks!!  

I’m with you man. My bucks are eating tree bark for nutrients lol

• Like 3