2018 Football Thread

grampy

5 hours ago, crappyice said:

Nothing like getting knocked out of a suicide pool on week 1...F you Saints!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for me I told Tacs earlier in the week it was a lock. Man was I way off. I turned the Bills game off at halftime and cleaned decoys. My wife said to me so I can expect you to be hunting every Sunday...

Same for me I told Tacs earlier in the week it was a lock. Man was I way off. I turned the Bills game off at halftime and cleaned decoys. My wife said to me so I can expect you to be hunting every Sunday...

I won’t skip anything to watch a Bills game. I’ll check in on all the games with my phone from the stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Can anybody tell me why college football has to be on every major channel every Saturday blocking out all the local news channels.
Seems like there would be some more important things in the world than some snowflake running with or throwing a football. :angry:

Because sports are the ultimate reality TV. Way better than anything else on TV these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve D said:

Can anybody tell me why college football has to be on every major channel every Saturday blocking out all the local news channels.

Seems like there would be some more important things in the world than some snowflake running with or throwing a football. :angry:

I find it quite sad that people don't have anything better to do with their lives than watch something like college football from morning to night.  Professional sports are bad enough, but wasting time on something as irrelevant as college football???

4 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Professional sports are bad enough, but wasting time on something as irrelevant as college football???

I happen to agree and I understand there is a interest and desire to watch for some but I don't think tying up all the networks is necessary. It is the only "sport" I can think of that has the influence. I don't know anyone that even watches it at all.

17 hours ago, steve863 said:

I find it quite sad that people don't have anything better to do with their lives than watch something like college football from morning to night.  Professional sports are bad enough, but wasting time on something as irrelevant as college football???

Go waste your  time watching the news

wind.jpg