2018 Football Thread

grampy

13 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Bills /Patriots Monday night       This outta be disgraceful

As long as I can remember, I've taken the day off after the rare Bill's prime time appearances. I'm usually asleep by 9-9:30, so I'd rather stay up to watch the whole game without the dread of the next day's early rise creeping in. Not this time. I'll watch a little and then turn in and go to work next Tuesday morning. And this from a rabid Bill's fan. Not going to a game this year either. Just because they are tanking doesn't mean I'm devoting any real time to it.

Yesterday I cut the grass from the second quarter til near the end of the third. The lawn looks nice...

i was gonna watch a little football yesterday in between hunts. So i checked to see who was playing ....one station had the bills game, the other the Jets game..... um nah ( sorry bills fans) .  and they wonder why ratings are slumping.  The national anthem knee is like only 2 minutes of annoyance that i could avoid, but not to watch these stinkers.  

Bills /Patriots Monday night       This outta be disgraceful

Can the Bills just forfeit? Like maybe in high school when you don’t have enough kids to make a full team you can’t play.

Something? Anything? This won’t be pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk