2018 Football Thread

grampy

I have tried to more or less stay off this thread this season. As a Bills fan I feel more discouraged then ever! 4 starting QB's this season! 2 on the roster and two brought in off the street! We all know Peterman is no better then Crapspatrick, Allen showed some spark and talent, then got injured.

THEN!

Anderson ( fucking joke! ( sorry for language ))! Barkley's decimation of the Jets was a fluke!

Bills need to keep Allen the starter and mold him and set the offense around him.

With that said............

Two best teams in the NFL right now are the Chiefs and the Saints IMO! The way things are going that would be an epic Superbowl match up!

Edited by Rob...

7 minutes ago, Rob... said:

I have tried to more or less stay off this thread this season. As a Bills fan I feel more discouraged then ever! 4 starting QB's this season! 2 on the roster and two brought in off the street! We all know Peterman is no better then Crapspatrick, Allen showed some spark and talent, then got injured.

THEN!

Anderson ( fucking joke! ( sorry for language ))! Barkley's decimation of the Jets was a fluke!

Bills need to keep Allen the starter and mold him and set the offense around him.

With that said............

Two best teams in the NFL right now are the Chiefs and the Saints IMO! The way things are going that would be an epic Superbowl match up!

No they need to sit Allen tik week 14 or so.  They fed him to the wolves and are lucky he didn't need surgery.  I agree with the rest of this though!  

We need to win 4 more games this year so maybe we can attract some decent free agents in the off season.  Something like 90 million in cap money about to shake loose?

My wife and I went to that chargers game, and saw Allen's first start!  Man do we need some receivers.  Benjamin is the biggest slacker I've seen.

No they need to sit Allen tik week 14 or so.  They fed him to the wolves and are lucky he didn't need surgery.  I agree with the rest of this though!  

We need to win 4 more games this year so maybe we can attract some decent free agents in the off season.  Something like 90 million in cap money about to shake loose?
My wife and I went to that chargers game, and saw Allen's first start!  Man do we need some receivers.  Benjamin is the biggest slacker I've seen.

The smart move was let mccarron play this season and Allen sits and learns, but we never do the smart thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

DO NOT SLEEP ON THE CHICAGO BEARS

My son and grandsons and their friends, are going to the game this Sunday against the Giants. Half Bears fans. Half Giants fans. Already a lot of trash talking among them!.....lol

• Haha 1

Only one team wins the SuperBowl, theres more to an NFL season to enjoy. Otherwise why bother watching at all before February? I wonder what the Eagles odds were after Wentz went down last year

Rams/Saint/Patriots/Steelers/Chiefs. One of those 5 teams wins it all. Book it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk