2018 Football Thread

grampy

Wow! Kareem Hunt Gone Ouch! That's going to leave a mark!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Luckily RB is the least important position in NFL. If not for injury last year Ware would be starting anyway. Steelers are fine without Bell, hopefully chiefs can survive also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily RB is the least important position in NFL. If not for injury last year Ware would be starting anyway. Steelers are fine without Bell, hopefully chiefs can survive also

Yeah I think they will be fine with Ware but I would think they would add someone for depth if not to compete for some touches

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

On 12/1/2018 at 5:34 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Chiefs also traded young pro bowler Marcus Peters for kneeling during anthem. The Hunt family stands for no nonsense in KC.

Tyreek Hill’s incident was way before they even drafted him

None since Jovan Belcher blew his own head off in their parking lot after begging the team for help??

Good luck with Kelvin Benjamin. I want to say that he just wanted out of Buffalo and will work well for you, but he was the same way in Carolina.
Lazy, stone hands, and apparently not that good of a teammate.

It’s no lose type of signing. Can’t hurt us

51 minutes ago, Cory said:

Anyone else hope that the bills are going to relevant again here soon!:suicide:

Getting closer to relevancy every game. Great to watch Josh Allen progress. Next year he gets some weapons to utilize and a line to give him time. Hoping that this weekend is a start of a rivalry between Darnold and Allen like the old Kelly/Marino rivalry!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Getting closer to relevancy every game. Great to watch Josh Allen progress. Next year he gets some weapons to utilize and a line to give him time. Hoping that this weekend is a start of a rivalry between Darnold and Allen like the old Kelly/Marino rivalry!

That is what I am hoping for is to have a great rivalry like Kelly and Marino. RG and RT has been a mess for years. Hoping we can get a couple solid picks to fill those holes. 

• Like 1