2018 Football Thread

grampy

On 1/11/2019 at 9:25 AM, phade said:

I will be doing another super bowl square sheet for trail cams this year. It was really popular.

I'll be in, I missed last year's somehow. I'll keep my eyes out for it.

I like the colts and cowboys in upsets .

Maybe my jet's will be there next year 

• Like 1

Biz....what is the a cocktail in a kiddie cup??

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Rum
Vodka
Sprite

It was called the “Chop Block”. Forgot the cup at the game. Oh well. Still an epic time! Too bad I can’t post videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I will post details on the squares after next Sunday. Probably will end up being $10 a square. last year was $5 and it sold out in about three-four hours and I had to do more squares. This year, I want to do only one 100-board because of the time commitment. It's way more work compared to the other offerings I run.

I'm really looking forward to a KC/NO game. That game is very interesting to me and could be a crazy 45-44 type game. I really like Mahommes, but I also think Brees is a great human being. I'd enjoy seeing him win and walk off into the sunset. Oddly enough Buffalo screwed the pooch with both of those QBs.

• Like 2

I'm really looking forward to a KC/NO game. That game is very interesting to me and could be a crazy 45-44 type game. I really like Mahommes, but I also think Brees is a great human being. I'd enjoy seeing him win and walk off into the sunset. Oddly enough Buffalo screwed the pooch with both of those QBs.

Not Rams/Chiefs repeat of their 54-51 game?

I'm really hoping for K.C. VS N.O. for the Super Bowl. Saints win by 2 and Brees and announces he's retiring. The Saints are my #2 team,  and I would love to see Brees get another ring and get out before he gets some nasty injury that would end his career. He's one of the all time greats, I really want to see him go out on the highest of notes, winning the Super Bowl ( again ).

I'm really hoping for K.C. VS N.O. for the Super Bowl. Saints win by 2 and Brees and announces he's retiring. The Saints are my #2 team,  and I would love to see Brees get another ring and get out before he gets some nasty injury that would end his career. He's one of the all time greats, I really want to see him go out on the highest of notes, winning the Super Bowl ( again ).

I’d like to see Showtime Mahomes get a ring at 23 years old