grampy

2018 Football Thread

Awkward 
FE533A81-1DFB-4BDB-8AA2-5BF9CE86FE14.thumb.png.a3b509d13c9a694e5b114e02ea190457.png

That look when you realize NY cocaine isn’t nearly as good as Miami’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

I saw a clip of his news conference. What the hells was up with him. Drugs? The dude next to him had a look of oh crap what mistake did we just make.

• Like 1

I saw a clip of his news conference. What the hells was up with him. Drugs? The dude next to him had a look of oh crap what mistake did we just make.

In all seriousness, it must be some sort of nervous tick he has.

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Going to be brutal cold in KC

Potentially coldest game at arrowhead ever.

Sunday looks like 8” of snow and -2 temps in Westchester. I’ll set the TV up outside and bear the elements as well.

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Potentially coldest game at arrowhead ever.

Sunday looks like 8” of snow and -2 temps in Westchester. I’ll set the TV up outside and bear the elements as well.

pools frozen   ice skating Chiefs party at Biz's

• Like 1