2018 Football Thread

grampy

Well, both championship games were a disappointment. I think this was the first time in history both games went to OT.

I wanted the Saints all the way, bad call on a PI killed that game! I was even rooting for the Chiefs so much I BBQ'd ribs.

IDGAF about the Super Bowl now. Of course I will root for any team that takes on the Pats.

Tough loss, But great season for Chiefs. We couldn’t get a sack today but led the league in them. We needed a few and couldn’t get a stop on D.

We overachieved and now have a chance to win it all next year. Get some D players.

Hopefully Brady smokes the Rams and retires. I’ve loved Brady since his days at Michigan, so hopefully he goes out on top and finally retires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ref’s in the NFC game blew it for the Saints. If they called the pass interference like they should have it was game over for the Rams.

The Ref’s in the AFC game while horrible didn’t decide the game. Altho the roughing the passer call was stupid weak. That one they got wrong for sure. In the end the Chiefs win if Ford does not line up in the neutral zone on that turnover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I only watched a handful of games this year (big Saquon Barkley fan from his Penn St days) because of the disrespectful kneeling millionaire crybabies, but the Brady/Mahomes heavyweight fight was worth tuning in.  Helluva game!  Probably won't watch this Pats/Rams SB as last year I had a far bigger reason to watch the big game.  My Dad, a Philly native and lifelong Eagles fan, was in the ICU recovering from his double lung transplant and just wanted to live long enough to see his team win a SB.  Miracles happen.  The Eagles won and Dad is doing great one year later. :good:

20180204_152139.jpg

• Like 6