grampy

2018 Football Thread

47 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

:rofl:   that's funny !

Another 3 hour tour next week...the week after that...and so on...

5 hours ago, crappyice said:

Nothing like getting knocked out of a suicide pool on week 1...F you Saints!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for me I told Tacs earlier in the week it was a lock. Man was I way off. I turned the Bills game off at halftime and cleaned decoys. My wife said to me so I can expect you to be hunting every Sunday...

Same for me I told Tacs earlier in the week it was a lock. Man was I way off. I turned the Bills game off at halftime and cleaned decoys. My wife said to me so I can expect you to be hunting every Sunday...

I won’t skip anything to watch a Bills game. I’ll check in on all the games with my phone from the stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Da Browns
Da Bears
Da Bills

All the same old........

But how about those Chiefssssssssssss!

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

I passed on the bills game yesterday.  Went to the lease to check the place out... everything is good, all the stands are ready to go.  I did watch the Panthers cowboys game later on though...

Wyoming county   9H and 9N

Hoping chiefs can Up Big Ben the Rapist in Pitt tomorrow. I’ll be watching of course

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Can anybody tell me why college football has to be on every major channel every Saturday blocking out all the local news channels.
Seems like there would be some more important things in the world than some snowflake running with or throwing a football. :angry:

Because sports are the ultimate reality TV. Way better than anything else on TV these days

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve D said:

Can anybody tell me why college football has to be on every major channel every Saturday blocking out all the local news channels.

Seems like there would be some more important things in the world than some snowflake running with or throwing a football. :angry:

I find it quite sad that people don't have anything better to do with their lives than watch something like college football from morning to night.  Professional sports are bad enough, but wasting time on something as irrelevant as college football???

4 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Professional sports are bad enough, but wasting time on something as irrelevant as college football???

I happen to agree and I understand there is a interest and desire to watch for some but I don't think tying up all the networks is necessary. It is the only "sport" I can think of that has the influence. I don't know anyone that even watches it at all.

Chiefs 21 on Steelers. Mahomes is for real!

17 hours ago, steve863 said:

I find it quite sad that people don't have anything better to do with their lives than watch something like college football from morning to night.  Professional sports are bad enough, but wasting time on something as irrelevant as college football???

Go waste your  time watching the news

wind.jpg

Mahomes has 9TD in 2 road games against playoff teams. Is that good?

Mahomes has 9TD in 2 road games against playoff teams. Is that good?

Make that 6TD’s today, so 10 so far

0a5e63b64fd6716e85be7049073fdedf.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Bills look good again.........NOT!   0-14 early on  

Oh dear....

I am beginning to think the Bills Super Bowl tickets I bought off E-bay are fakes. Damn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Give it a name, apply human sentiment, and its no longer a wild animal its a Disney character.

Vonte Davis quit Bills team at halftime. Crazy

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Vonte Davis quit Bills team at halftime. Crazy

:rofl:

What a train wreck.

• Like 2

Give it a name, apply human sentiment, and its no longer a wild animal its a Disney character.

Gonna see a spike in deer killed this fall on Sunday’s in WNY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1