grampy

2018 Football Thread

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Gonna see a spike in deer killed this fall on Sunday’s in WNY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg, can I get Vegas odds on this?! :rofl:

• Like 1

Congrats to the Cleveland Browns and their fans......635 between wins is a long time.

Actually they looked pretty good in their first 3 games. They could have easily been 3-0

Dilly Dilly

• Like 2

Epic fight!

• Haha 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Epic fight!

That Brown fan went elbow deep in support of his buddy! Yikes

• Like 1

No mention of the Bills shocking the world??

How about those Chiefsssssss

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

43 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Broken clock tells the right time twice a day re Bills 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The Bills need a new player each week to retire at halftime, Like DB ( when I say this I do not mean defensive back ) Vontae did last week, I bet they get first SB win if they can get that done.

I haven't been keeping up this season so far. I caught part of todays game while trying to get last minute things done for 10/1. I want to say the Bills looked good, but as a realist, I just think the Vikings had an off day.

Edited by Rob...
spelling
  • Like 1

Tough game in Denver. Come on Chiefs!

There goes the perfect season lol.

Pat Mahomes for President! What a comeback.

Brees goes for the All time passage yardage leader Monday night against the skins. Only needs 201 yards to pass Manning. If it doesn't happen Monday , it surely will be in the next game or two. Providing no career ending injury.

Brees goes for the All time passage yardage leader Monday night against the skins. Only needs 201 yards to pass Manning. If it doesn't happen Monday , it surely will be in the next game or two. Providing no career ending injury.

Yup. All the passing records will be broken in years to come. It’s become a very pass heavy league.

Pouring in KC. Go Chief. Big game vs Jags. 7-0 early thx to Mahomes (per usual)

20-0 vs big bad Jags!

No bills fans?

Since that clown show opening week our D has been pretty damned good. Poor Allen is running for his life after every snap though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

14 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No bills fans?

Watching the development of Josh Allen this year which is about all there is to talk about. No offense, hot and cold defense. Special teams? WTH was that FG attempt?

I'm surprised that they're 2-3 on the season. Still a rabid Bills fan though. Just don't have much to crow about.

I like Allen, but they could have had Mahomes last year.

• Like 1

WOW...….Packers and Browns have the same record. 

Browns should be 5-0 if they could kick

Patriots 4pt favorites over Chiefs. No respect

Drew Brees last night was a cool scene. Past Manning for all time passing yards and did it with a 65 yard touchdown pass. For someone who I’m not even sure if he’s 6’ Tall that’s impressive and never really had big name receivers. 

• Like 1

NFL just changed Chiefs/Bengals game to Sunday night, so now chiefs got Sunday night football 2 weeks in a row

Chiefs/Pats. What a game! You guys dead?