grampy

2018 Football Thread

Mahomes is legit like a veteran QB already. He’s nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

13 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Bills /Patriots Monday night       This outta be disgraceful

As long as I can remember, I've taken the day off after the rare Bill's prime time appearances. I'm usually asleep by 9-9:30, so I'd rather stay up to watch the whole game without the dread of the next day's early rise creeping in. Not this time. I'll watch a little and then turn in and go to work next Tuesday morning. And this from a rabid Bill's fan. Not going to a game this year either. Just because they are tanking doesn't mean I'm devoting any real time to it.

Yesterday I cut the grass from the second quarter til near the end of the third. The lawn looks nice...

i was gonna watch a little football yesterday in between hunts. So i checked to see who was playing ....one station had the bills game, the other the Jets game..... um nah ( sorry bills fans) .  and they wonder why ratings are slumping.  The national anthem knee is like only 2 minutes of annoyance that i could avoid, but not to watch these stinkers.  

Bills /Patriots Monday night       This outta be disgraceful

Can the Bills just forfeit? Like maybe in high school when you don’t have enough kids to make a full team you can’t play.

Something? Anything? This won’t be pretty.

I saw on the news that Rae Carruth was released from prison today. What a P.O.S he is. 

Maybe the raiders or cowboys will sign him?

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Bills should take a look at Terrell Pryor. He checks a couple boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Biz like prediction   Bills don't lose today !

Bills window was last year. Now it’s back to a multi-year rebuild period.

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bills window was last year. Now it’s back to a multi-year rebuild period.

Bills window was losing 4 consecutive SB's

Bills window was losing 4 consecutive SB's

True. But Mahomes (Bills traded pick) to Watkins (Bills actual pick) TD today was nice. So was Ragland’s (Bills actual pick) sack.

Whats the over/under on rubber vibrating phallic like things thrown on the field tomorrow night in the Pats/Bills game ?

How about those chieeeeeeeeefs?

Bills offer Terrelle Pryor a contract, can’t hurt. Bye bye Peterman

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Bills offer Terrelle Pryor a contract, can’t hurt. Bye bye Peterman

They play NE tonight ?

I’ll say ! Probably will come down to the last possession. Gotta root for the Rams. Later tonight Packers vs Patriots. 

How about those chieeeeeeeeeeeefs!

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Michael Thomas with 211 receiving great but the stashed cell phone and celebrating bs !

Some other asshole did that a few years ago. TO maybe ?

Joe Horn did it, Thomas did it as a tribute to him. Stupid on both occasions

-Mitch Hedberg