grampy

2018 Football Thread

ec2cb40521d566d2a5de8dae1f8499c6.jpg

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

0% chance of winning super bowl this year. What odds you want?

DA BEARSSSSSSS

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Screenshot_20190107-073144_Facebook.thumb.jpg.8b30f20d453d790bd5c9a62ac5bfa804.jpg

Tons of all videos of parkey purposely hitting uprights years ago to practice lol

Parkey drills the first one, and double doinks the one that counts! My son and grandson are heartbroken. Big Bears fans.

Parkey drills the first one, and double doinks the one that counts! My son and grandson are heartbroken. Big Bears fans.

Well in 2018 scoring only 15pts in a playoff won’t win you many games

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grampy said:

Don't be too sad, gave the reigning Superbowl champs a huge run for their money, with an underpowered pass offense,  rookie QB, and no run game to speak of.  Their outlook is so good for the next 7 years it's ridiculous.

'08 Bowtech Commander

GoldTip Hunter Expedition's w/ Rage 2 Blades

Remington 700 .308

Mossberg 500 Pump

Don't be too sad, gave the reigning Superbowl champs a huge run for their money, with an underpowered pass offense,  rookie QB, and no run game to speak of.  Their outlook is so good for the next 7 years it's ridiculous.

Not a rookie QB. 2017 class with Mahomes and Watson. Not sure how you can have better RB’s than Cohen/Howard. The issue was playing it too safe in my opinion. Should have been more aggressive with Mitch and tried to score more pts.

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not a rookie QB. 2017 class with Mahomes and Watson. Not sure how you can have better RB’s than Cohen/Howard. The issue was playing it too safe in my opinion. Should have been more aggressive with Mitch and tried to score more pts.

What I meant was the run game got shut down.  Did seem like they should have gone to pass earlier, Philly did the classic take away your best option and make QB beat you.  Which he damn near did!

• Like 1

'08 Bowtech Commander

GoldTip Hunter Expedition's w/ Rage 2 Blades

Remington 700 .308

Mossberg 500 Pump

NFL just officially changed Parkey kick from a miss to a block

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

NFL just officially changed Parkey kick from a miss to a block

With the inconsistencies he's had all season, he is still a shankaponomus.

With the inconsistencies he's had all season, he is still a shankaponomus.

Yup. And they cut Gould for same issues. He hasn’t missed since lol. 82-85 to be exact

Even the NY Post ripping on the Chiefs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/01/10/long-suffering-chiefs-hope-this-year-will-finally-be-different/amp/

Weather pending, I’ll be in KC tomorrow afternoon

Even the NY Post ripping on the Chiefs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/01/10/long-suffering-chiefs-hope-this-year-will-finally-be-different/amp/

Weather pending, I’ll be in KC tomorrow afternoon

Ripping? They’re just stating facts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Ripping? They’re just stating facts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I don’t appreciate, F the NY Post!

b64a401ace9657c6eab0649aa70d0d4f.jpg

I will be doing another super bowl square sheet for trail cams this year. It was really popular.

• Like 7

www.pursuitoutdoors.com or pursuitoutdoorstrailcameras on Facebook
Trail Camera Sales, Reviews, and Troubleshooting - PM for HNY pricing!

5e50f768baf60223b115b618876550b3.jpg

I’m not alone! These two also heading from NYC to KC

23 hours ago, phade said:

I will be doing another super bowl square sheet for trail cams this year. It was really popular.

I'm in! It was fun last year!

I would like to win!!! But alas Like the whitetail classic I will simply participate!! But how?? Is there a new thread? Financial contribution?

I got the heck off of facebook can I still get a square?

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:25 AM, phade said:

I'm in again this year

• Like 1