HAS ANYONE JOINED OR RE JOINED PHEASANT RUN THIS YEAR ?

Spoiled and cheap. A Pheasant run membership cost upwards of 1200 to 1800 a year to join maybe even more. Pheasant run is grabbing at straws now by having someone post on here nothing but a fairytale. Someone from pheasant Run posts on craigslist looking for members.Craigslist ! that tells you all you need to know.The club is in ruins and he cant avoid all the bad press from old members who had wasted their hard earned money. first craigslist and now a happy member on here. its comical!

I know for a fact that this thread has cost Bob Many prospective members and I know him and the club quite well. A guy who defends him on the internet would be in line for a big discount and if he could make this thread go away then he would be in line for a free membership. The goal here is to get rid of this thread by turning it into a bunch of flaming and then hopefully the moderator will take it down. Dont buy itno this guy he is working for Bob.

I know for a fact that this thread has cost Bob Many prospective members and I know him and the club quite well. A guy who defends him on the internet would be in line for a big discount and if he could make this thread go away then he would be in line for a free membership. The goal here is to get rid of this thread by turning it into a bunch of flaming and then hopefully the moderator will take it down. Dont buy itno this guy he is working for Bob.

this thread is going no where... and by the way, do you want your screen name changed on here so you can use your account with out being affiliated to the club?

i was also under the impression this guy was sent in by Bob to receive his discount...

I was going to be done with dumb ass thread, but I keep getting my email alerts that keep me up to date with what this hunting brain trust is saying. Just to set the record straight. I'm not bob, I'm not getting a discount or free club membership, I'm a former army sniper who served my country in two wars, now I work hard, take care of my family and enjoy the outdoors. The club I defended has NEVER did me wrong. I appreciate free speech. So say what ever you want. Just stop with all the bs about who I am and what my motives are. I'm a long islander hunter like it or not.

Thanks for the info guys, not that I hunt LI that much but I like having a heads up on places like this to keep friends informed... Esp. places that have issues!

If it works for you use it. I say the sun is orange he says yellow as long as the grass grows it does not matter...

I love hunting the ADK in a area with few deer yet I can not even get my brother to come up for a day to check it out. There are no deer up thier he says... Yet I pass on so many deer in HIS hunting area due to low age structure... Again to each his own...

If you like the club fine, thats great that you have good hunts, I hope you keep it up. Otherwise having people complain about it is what helps fix any issues... Good clubs go downhill usually due to mismanagement, broken promises, and low membership levels. Drunken owners are not a problem yet broken promises and land claimed as clubs without permion is something I would like to steer clear of and help friends with proper informaton to keep them out of trouble... We have enough regulations to figure out, enough rules to follow, the last thing I would want is to get into trouble for tresspassing while hunting, another reason I love my area, NO RESIDENTIAL area's with in 7 mi. All most impossible to tresspass...

• 8 months later...

I was contacted by someone on here to Join the club. I wasn't to thrilled about the setup. I was told that after you join you have to call and let them know when you are coming to hunt. I don't like that policy. If I join a hunting club (which I already did) I want to be able to come and go as I please without announcing myself. WIth that being said, there should never be an issue with room in a club lodge or on the property. The club should have a certain amount of members and thats it. None the less, the club and properties sounded very appealing but it just didn't seem right for me or what I was looking for. After reading these posts, I'm thrilled I didn't join.

who was it?

• 10 months later...

I have been with Pheasant Run for over 10 years!  Are you guys kidding???  This is a GREAT CLUB!  There are over 85 members that have also been with this club for over 10 years and some members for even 20 years!  So many of the cruel comments that are being made on this forum are all FALSE, unwarranted, and just spiteful.  To make fun of someone's son, who happens to studder?  Are you in grade school?  Look, if you have a problem with Bob, fine....stay away from him and his club, but to badmouth like this about a great club, to which I belong, is just cruel!  For those who don't know this club, go down to the club and talk to some of these members that have been there for a long time, and get the REAL facts about the club, not this nonsense from a  handful of haters!  Disgusting.  

I have been with Pheasant Run for over 10 years! Are you guys kidding??? This is a GREAT CLUB! There are over 85 members that have also been with this club for over 10 years and some members for even 20 years! So many of the cruel comments that are being made on this forum are all FALSE, unwarranted, and just spiteful. To make fun of someone's son, who happens to studder? Are you in grade school? Look, if you have a problem with Bob, fine....stay away from him and his club, but to badmouth like this about a great club, to which I belong, is just cruel! For those who don't know this club, go down to the club and talk to some of these members that have been there for a long time, and get the REAL facts about the club, not this nonsense from a handful of haters! Disgusting.

I hope you stock around, hate to see that one post in your profile.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

I have been with Pheasant Run for over 10 years!  Are you guys kidding???  This is a GREAT CLUB!  There are over 85 members that have also been with this club for over 10 years and some members for even 20 years!  So many of the cruel comments that are being made on this forum are all FALSE, unwarranted, and just spiteful.  To make fun of someone's son, who happens to studder?  Are you in grade school?  Look, if you have a problem with Bob, fine....stay away from him and his club, but to badmouth like this about a great club, to which I belong, is just cruel!  For those who don't know this club, go down to the club and talk to some of these members that have been there for a long time, and get the REAL facts about the club, not this nonsense from a  handful of haters!  Disgusting.  

the kick backs Bob will promise you for your ONE post of positivity for his club is BS, save it... many guys including myself have experienced that club first hand with all negative feedback and generally ALL the same feedback. he could have made things right for many people and chose not to.. By the way, since your with the club 10 years does this mean you have been paying to trespass on other peoples property for that time period? his son does not stutter, when i was at the club he had no job and lived in the "club house" rent free on paid members fees. which no member could stay there or actually use the club house the way a club house should be used due to the fact of him living there.

enjoy your club...

• Like 1