Ok so who hasn’t received their lifetime license and tags

rob-c

7 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Wife and I have not received our tags yet, getting a little miffed. If they don’t come in the mail today guess I will have to give the d.e.c a call Monday to see what’s up.. 

Why would you be miffed?

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

Do many already have their Lifetime Licenses?

Ive already had mine since 2009. Its already been paid off for me and i have another 50 or so years of hunting left in me hopefully. 

As for me, I have yet to get my license in the mail, but i got my doe tags yesterday oddly enough

Don't remember what year ł bought my lifetime licenses but it was before the blind leader started charging for DMP's. 

ł just tell them what WMU's ł want and the people of Wal-Mart are baffled when they can't figure out how to charge me $10.

ł get asked for seperate I.D. often buying beer because my Driver License has all these little pictures the guy at 7-11 never seen before, he claims it's a fake. 

Wonderful NY.

20180804_125307.jpg

Edited by XGX7PM
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, XGX7PM said:

Don't remember what year ł bought my lifetime licenses but it was before the blind leader started charging for DMP's. 

ł just tell them what WMU's ł want and the people of Wal-Mart are baffled when they can't figure out how to charge me $10.

ł get asked for seperate I.D. often buying beer because my Driver License has all these little pictures the guy at 7-11 never seen before, he claims it's a fake. 

Wonderful NY.

20180804_125307.jpg

At least you're still young enough where they still ask for ID.. They stopped asking me years ago, LOL.

22 hours ago, Rattler said:

Yeah, got mine years ago. ^_^

In my post I meant have they received there's in the mail yet this year.

Like you, I've had mine for years.  I bought it in October of 2002 and almost feel guilty about it now.  Weird getting something "free" from New York State.........

I knew what you meant.  I was just making a joke that bombed.  LOL!

Not free at all.  We paid up front for all the years we would have to pay and they earn interest on the money to pay for the years we think we aren't paying.  Just avoided the price increases by buying it back then.  I don't have to pay for the DMP's though.

• Like 1

Wonderful NY.
20180804_125307.thumb.jpg.6b438e740b173d10fe23f56a914562a7.jpg

What’s the bear paw and anchor for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Elmo said:

What’s the bear paw and anchor for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fletch is correct,

Anchor: Boater Safety

Paw: Trapping

Rumor has it the little heart tells ambulance drivers to take a break but ł don't believe it.