Ithaca Model 37 12ga

On 9/25/2018 at 6:43 PM, airedale said:

$350 is a steal, If she was a 16 ga I would have had the pedal to the metal. The current Ithaca pumps made today are close to a grand and no better than the one Lawdwaz has for sale.

Al

I wouldn't be surprised if this gun is better than the guns made today.  My dad had one.  Bought 9/14/73 at Ra-lins in Syracuse for $79.  Made that his deer hunting gun a few years after he bought it and had it scoped.  Killed a lot of deer with that gun.  Had a good friend of the families that gave up hunting years ago and gave my dad his guns about 8 years ago.  One of them was a Deerslayer.  My dad put the Deerslayer barrel on his Model 37.  I met up in the woods with my dad that year one Saturday afternoon deer hunting.  We were sitting there talking about our day so far and i looked at that gun leaning against the tree and told him " i want that willed to me."  Ended up getting it for xmas that year.   Had it completely taken apart a few years ago and cleaned and got a new scope.  I had the stock and forearm refinished when the gunsmith had it apart.  Came out great!!  Shot this 8 point with it 2 years ago at 9am on Sunday morning.   

20140228_201334.jpg

20161120_113219.jpg

• Like 2