Implements you’ve killed deer with ?

turkeyfeathers

Compound bow,  12, 16 and 20 gauge shotguns ( slugs), handguns in .357 Mag, .356 Win and  .260 Rem,  .50 cal. ML, rifles in .222 rem, 25-06, .270 Win,  .280 Rem. 7MM08, 7x57, 7mm Rem Mag,  30-06,  and 9.3 x 62....

• Like 2

At one time (prior to the 1980's) in NJ, buckshot was the ONLY legal ammo for deer hunting.  Still legal there but hardly anyone uses it.  South Jersey drive hunters still do.  Some even require it for safety reasons, that I don't agree are safe at all.

Let's see, what have I killed deer with?  Shotguns in 12 ga and 20 ga using slugs.  All sorts of rifles.  Recurve bows and compounds.  Muzzle loaders. Want to do it with a handgun someday.  Never hit one with a car, but took one by hand with a Buck knife.  (It was coming right at me).  True story. LOL!

DW 44mag, S&W 44mag, 35 rem. XP-100, 6mm BR XP-100, 357 Max TC, 12ga slug from a 870 & a 500, 10ga slug from a HR, 444marlin, 22-250rem, 6mm rem. 1990 ford ranger, 2004 jeep grand Cherokee and a Louieville slugger after hitting the deer with the jeep they said I couldn't shoot it so I had to put it out of its misery.

• Like 2

45-70,30-06,30-30,.204 ruger. 44, 50cal, 357 pistols, 12 ga, 20 ga, 58,50,54 cal muzzleloaders, bow crossbow, toyota camery, pontiac bonneville, ford mustang, dodge dakota,  55 willys, reliank k, chrysler 5th ave, hammer , knife, brush hog, kioti tractor, famall 300, ...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Paula said:

Shotgun. My motorcycle took one down and shot by the cop, does that count?  Lol

Paula how did you make out with the one with your motorcycle ? Had a friend hit one with his motorcycle and he was out of commission for awhile.. 

I had road rash and very sore. I still ride my bike, most if it's new.

1 hour ago, rob-c said:

Paula how did you make out with the one with your motorcycle ? Had a friend hit one with his motorcycle and he was out of commission for awhile.. 

• Like 2

Recurve

Compound

Crossbow

16 and 12 gauge shotguns....... buckshot-in SC,  foster slugs and sabots here in NY

7mm-08 rifle

50 cal MZ

2 with a vehicle

There were a couple probable kills from laughter. After they saw how inept I was, in my attempt to hunt them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Numerous bows from recurve to x bow.

Shotgun 20ga 16ga, and 12ga.

Rifles.  22-250, 223, 243, 30-30, 30-06, 270, 7mm08, 

Pistol, 44mag, 7x30 waters, 30-30. 

ML, traditional cap-n ball, and in line. 

2 week old Chevy pickup. Think it was a '89...  Couple different beater cars.