The Shot That Counts 2018

DirtTime

And 3.4 and 5.  Sorry Tacks. 
ECEEA4A4-1E30-4A0A-973E-241AA4FF4A38.thumb.jpeg.e13c3af0f58ac9a6793b636e4936bef7.jpeg

It’s like you want to break an arrow! My dad was getting pissed at me for shooting 3 at a time from 25yds worrying about me breaking them for no reason. 5 is really ballsy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It’s like you want to break an arrow! My dad was getting pissed at me for shooting 3 at a time from 25yds worrying about me breaking them for no reason. 5 is really ballsy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go through a lot of arrows.  Just happens when one shoots a lot and doesn’t like walking back and forth.  Robin hooded one yesterday.   Still cheaper than shooting Powderburners regularly. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Just Jeremy and I at the academy tonight . Jeremy shot lights out with the back up bow now has a dilemma. Lookin forward to seeing more faces next Tuesday. May even hang a stand to entice a better turn out .

Where's the pics? First shot?

37 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I saw your brake lights came on once you got on Transit ,i'm guessing you saw all those deer in the field.

I wasn't there but think I know the field you're talking about.......as soon as you turn left (south) on your right side (west) there's a entire FLOCK of deer most evenings.  In a couple months they should be headed over to Taco Tim's spot on their way to Sod's spot.  Then, if they escape the gauntlet they just might make it to wolc's. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sodfather said:

Just Jeremy and I at the academy tonight . Jeremy shot lights out with the back up bow now has a dilemma. Lookin forward to seeing more faces next Tuesday. May even hang a stand to entice a better turn out .

I'll probably be there next week.  Maybe Tim can make it too..........

A treestand sweetens the pot!!

Are there trails going back to the north, maybe we can do a little walking shoot??

11 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'll probably be there next week.  Maybe Tim can make it too..........

A treestand sweetens the pot!!

Are there trails going back to the north, maybe we can do a little walking shoot??

Sounds good I’ll put the stand up. Maybe if we can come up with more targets we can for a little ways back. Don’t want you guys stinking up my hunting grounds. :)  I’d like to get a Target we can fling some broadheads at 

7 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Sounds good I’ll put the stand up. Maybe if we can come up with more targets we can for a little ways back. Don’t want you guys stinking up my hunting grounds. :)  I’d like to get a Target we can fling some broadheads at 

I have one of those cheap foam targets I use for broadheads.....happy to bring it as long as I'm reminded to. :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gencountyzeek said:

40 yards, im really liking my new sight, apex covert pro. We will see how much i like it when it counts in october.

20180819_162750.jpg

I gotta set up a new sight this week myself , I'm switching to the black gold 3 pin ascent . The fixed 3 pin was working great for a kill shot but my score for league need a slight improvement.