The Shot That Counts 2018

DirtTime

We tried to save money on jizz and you get what you pay for ,next year im buying from 4 seasons.

You don’t want human hand scent on it though, so make sure he doesn’t use his hands to collect it. He should his mouth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

Ok,i will post two pics here,my post from the other day got lost in the sever madness.First picture is ground level shot at maybe 24yds,the fog messed with my range finder.

The other is from today,got my tree stand hung in the backyard for practice,about 22 yds. Disregard the arrow in the butt,i actually aimed there...

Ok,the pics are in the wrong order...

20180915_140206.jpg

20180913_075013.jpg

Edited by BowmanMike
pic order

I’m the only guy on this entire forum to make a bad shot this year, it’s going to be alive with monster buck pics come season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t worry I have a rather impressive collection of bad shots as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I’m the only guy on this entire forum to make a bad shot this year, it’s going to be alive with monster buck pics come season!

Define bad shot.

I forgot at one point I was shooting broad-heads and put two down range. Zipped the fletchings off one arrow. That was a bad shot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Bad shots?  I think not!  It's a good thing I didn't take any pics of my bad shots into the woodpile last night!  At least I believe I figured out why I am shooting so inconsistently.. I will shoot a few at lunchtime and after work today.  Hopefully, I can provide a few good shot pics later on today.

Had a great time last night, Thanks for having me!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Bad shots?  I think not!  It's a good thing I didn't take any pics of my bad shots into the woodpile last night!  At least I believe I figured out why I am shooting so inconsistently.. I will shoot a few at lunchtime and after work today.  Hopefully, I can provide a few good shot pics later on today.

Had a great time last night, Thanks for having me!

I neglected to take a pic of the deer I spined too .Your release adjustment fix some of that ?  Yup, always fun shooting at the academy

• Like 1