Rob...

The Shot That Counts 2018

I’m extremely concerned about those brown spots on the lawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its coming back!

dbc509748876125b1e0dd3467e5b98ee.jpg

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Its coming back!dbc509748876125b1e0dd3467e5b98ee.jpg&key=45524fa61b02ff777fd57765110f87d0d5a07a3b63faffe35f8587726176c456

Haha nice. Gotta move that target ball each day to avoid brown spot. The lawn cannot be overlooked in August due to Archery.

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Its coming back!dbc509748876125b1e0dd3467e5b98ee.jpg&key=45524fa61b02ff777fd57765110f87d0d5a07a3b63faffe35f8587726176c456

Haha nice. Gotta move that target ball each day to avoid brown spot. The lawn cannot be overlooked in August due to Archery.

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Quartering away tonight.  Shot 1imageproxy.php?img=&key=0f83455fcf3d9771

332D022A-B116-4B91-99DF-350BE171262B.png

And just to annoy Tacks, shot 2.  Lol

8BA81489-0D14-472F-A4AF-2054D936C842.png

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Its coming back!

dbc509748876125b1e0dd3467e5b98ee.jpg

The secret is to let the brown spots all start touching and become one giant brown spot .

• Like 1

And 3.4 and 5.  Sorry Tacks. 
ECEEA4A4-1E30-4A0A-973E-241AA4FF4A38.thumb.jpeg.e13c3af0f58ac9a6793b636e4936bef7.jpeg

It’s like you want to break an arrow! My dad was getting pissed at me for shooting 3 at a time from 25yds worrying about me breaking them for no reason. 5 is really ballsy

And 3.4 and 5.  Sorry Tacks. 
ECEEA4A4-1E30-4A0A-973E-241AA4FF4A38.thumb.jpeg.e13c3af0f58ac9a6793b636e4936bef7.jpeg

OS,EKTR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

OS,EKTR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cool, you now have an acronym for it.  lol. 

35 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It’s like you want to break an arrow! My dad was getting pissed at me for shooting 3 at a time from 25yds worrying about me breaking them for no reason. 5 is really ballsy

I go through a lot of arrows.  Just happens when one shoots a lot and doesn’t like walking back and forth.  Robin hooded one yesterday.   Still cheaper than shooting Powderburners regularly. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2018 at 11:05 AM, Doewhacker said:

First of the day from me. 60 

7D04B8D3-0A2A-4F4C-9A42-098640C34512.jpeg

you missed the deer. must have died from laughing so hard. keep practicing you'll get it!

• Haha 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

Just Jeremy and I at the academy tonight . Jeremy shot lights out with the back up bow now has a dilemma. Lookin forward to seeing more faces next Tuesday. May even hang a stand to entice a better turn out .

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Just Jeremy and I at the academy tonight . Jeremy shot lights out with the back up bow now has a dilemma. Lookin forward to seeing more faces next Tuesday. May even hang a stand to entice a better turn out .

Where's the pics? First shot?

10 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Forgot pics but if you picture a bullseye that’s where JR’s arrows were 

I saw your brake lights came on once you got on Transit ,i'm guessing you saw all those deer in the field.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I saw your brake lights came on once you got on Transit ,i'm guessing you saw all those deer in the field.

I wasn't there but think I know the field you're talking about.......as soon as you turn left (south) on your right side (west) there's a entire FLOCK of deer most evenings.  In a couple months they should be headed over to Taco Tim's spot on their way to Sod's spot.  Then, if they escape the gauntlet they just might make it to wolc's. :)

• Like 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

1 hour ago, sodfather said:

I'll probably be there next week.  Maybe Tim can make it too..........

A treestand sweetens the pot!!

Are there trails going back to the north, maybe we can do a little walking shoot??

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

11 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'll probably be there next week.  Maybe Tim can make it too..........

A treestand sweetens the pot!!

Are there trails going back to the north, maybe we can do a little walking shoot??

Sounds good I’ll put the stand up. Maybe if we can come up with more targets we can for a little ways back. Don’t want you guys stinking up my hunting grounds. :)  I’d like to get a Target we can fling some broadheads at 

7 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Sounds good I’ll put the stand up. Maybe if we can come up with more targets we can for a little ways back. Don’t want you guys stinking up my hunting grounds. :)  I’d like to get a Target we can fling some broadheads at 

I have one of those cheap foam targets I use for broadheads.....happy to bring it as long as I'm reminded to. :)

• Like 1