Alex jones banned from YouTube and apple

https://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-threatens-shoot-pedophile-robert-mueller-accuses-zuckerberg-1038500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrDjVtZctQ

That's just a few you can find.

Yeah, the guys a real sweatheart. I guess all his rants about killing and maiming people are just for publicity. Then I guess that makes him worse then a POS, it makes him a publicity hound POS who is a liar.

Edited by Rob...
left out a word
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob... said:

https://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-threatens-shoot-pedophile-robert-mueller-accuses-zuckerberg-1038500

Yeah, the guys a real sweatheart. I guess all his rants about killing and maiming people are just for publicity. Then I guess that makes him worse then a POS, it makes him a publicity hound POS who is a liar.

So you are defending  pedophiles now ?  Who would not  think  they should shoot  convicted pedophiles or at least think that they should be punished in that way . Just imagine if that happened to you or your kids how would you feel .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

So you are defending  pedophiles now ?  Who would not want to shoot a pedophile or at least think that they should be punished in that way . Just imagine if that happened to you or your kids how would you feel .

No! Funny, you mention the Mueller issue, but not the other video. 

38 minutes ago, Papist said:

Even Jesus said pedophiles should be killed. 

Where in the Bible was that said? You best post that passage! Do I sence Wolc in the room?

You extremists make up your own shit just to get publicity. 

Edited by Rob...

10 minutes ago, Rob... said:

No! Funny, you mention the Mueller issue, but not the other video. 

Where in the Bible was that said? You best post that passage! Do I sence Wolc in the room?

You extremists make up your own shit just to get publicity. 

Why dont you listen to the guy speek for yourself instead of believing the ones who are trying to get him  for his politics 

• Like 1

Why dont you listen to the guy speek for yourself instead of believing the ones who are trying to get him  for his politics 
I have been listening to this butt puppet for years. I am not a follower, I make my own path in life.

You still have nothing to say about the other vid I posted?

I'm in no way on the side of the left. I just look at things more carefully then a nut job in need of Xanax

Keep licking his **** sweat. Maybe you will learn how many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Rob... said:

I have been listening to this butt puppet for years. I am not a follower, I make my own path in life.

You still have nothing to say about the other vid I posted?

I'm in no way on the side of the left. I just look at things more carefully then a nut job in need of Xanax

Keep licking his **** sweat. Maybe you will learn how many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Alex jones make you think outside the box even if most of his thoerys are crazy there is nothing illegal or wrong with that .  There are lot of sheeple in this country that will give up there freedom for security. 

These  people will in the end  have no freedom nor security. 

Do you know who orginally said that rob ? 

Because if you dont just shows  why you 

think what you think .

16 hours ago, Rob... said:

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

alex is a showsmen he often jokes around to keep the show interesting.  Its obvious if you watch 

Edited by Storm914

18 hours ago, CoffeeBoy said:

The infowars site is up and running. You can still read his rantings and listen to his babble.emoji849.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yea only because the internet was designed to be decentralized or they would shut him up for good if they could actually made him more famous and popular. 

Because  even if  lots of his conspiracy theories are bs this just shows it's not all bs or they would not have black balled him collectively like that .

That the 4 or 5  biggest tech companies black balled him with in 24 hours shows something is up . The answer to speech you dont like is put out speech against what he is saying . Just trying to shut him up makes him look right . 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Yea only because the internet was designed to be decentralized or they would shut him up for good if they could actually made him more famous and popular. 

Because  even if  lots of his conspiracy theories are bs this just shows it's not all bs or they would not have black balled him collectively like that .

That the 4 or 5  biggest tech companies black balled him with in 24 hours shows something is up . The answer to speech you dont like is put out speech against what he is saying . Just trying to shut him up makes him look right . 

Yesterday the FCC shut down his radio show.

• Like 1

And?

1 hour ago, CoffeeBoy said:

And?

No big deal right until they come after people with your same point of view that's 

Supposedly there just a platform for the public to communicate with each other .

Like a highway for example can you stop someone from using a highway just because you dont  like what they say .

(And )

10 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Take the foil hats off boys, Jonsie is only getting himself banned for attention. He knows the rules and what he can or can’t get away with. Pathetic attention whore. 

Only a complete dummy would not see that. Oops I insulted papist and stormydaniels914

He has been saying  the same crap for 20 years was  ok when he talked   crap about bush and 911  but now that he is taking  trumps side only then do they ban him . 

It's all political. 

As for him wanting attention he already had it .

10 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

He has been saying  the same crap for 20 years was  ok when he talked   crap about bush and 911  but now that he is taking  trumps side only then do they ban him . 

It's all political. 

As for him wanting attention he already had it .

No need to further display your stupidity. We ALL know you aren’t to bright. 

15 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

No big deal right until they come after people with your same point of view that's 

Supposedly there just a platform for the public to communicate with each other .

Like a highway for example can you stop someone from using a highway just because you dont  like what they say .

(And )

Duh cause a highway isn’t privately owned. Ah whatever. 

Go fix the foil hat it’s wrinkled. 

• Sad 1