Approval ratings

I care zero about personality and PC bullshit, in the end it is all about results and what he gets done. Ending illegal immigration, cutting taxes, supreme court judges, jobs-economy, border security, strong military, backing  law enforcement and enforcing "ALL" of this country's laws, NRA friend and member and pro gun and hunting, and putting an end to other countries around the world sticking it to us.

So far so good from where I sit.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, airedale said:

I care zero about personality and PC bullshit, in the end it is all about results and what he gets done. Ending illegal immigration, cutting taxes, supreme court judges, jobs-economy, border security, strong military, backing  law enforcement and enforcing "ALL" of this country's laws, NRA friend and member and pro gun and hunting, and putting an end to other countries around the world sticking it to us.

So far so good from where I sit.

He can't be pro hunting if he's in favor of selling off public lands or allowing them to be used in ways that could easily destroy the land. One of the biggest problem new hunters face, or even expereinced hunters face is a lack of land to hunt. One of the biggest problems hunters in europe face...and we definitely don't want to follow their shoes for hunting. 

The whole public lands issue is very convoluted. There is an alphabet soup of agencies overseeing them.

I'm not sure what he has done besides changing the classification of a couple of monuments out west (Bears Ears is the one that comes to mind), and I don't believe the change had any or much effect on hunting area. I could be totally wrong, and Google will tell in a minute.

Incidentally, Stephen Rinella's podcast and Randy Newburg's also, are very informative on these issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I still support Trump. He's done more in a year and a half then most of his predecessors for the political issues did in 8 years. Border safety, getting jobs back in the USA, getting our Military and LEO's long over due funding, putting the hammer in illegal criminals being let back in our country over and over, and boosting the economy. Still waiting for the Health Care issues to be resolved, and I don't care what POTUS is in office, tax cuts will always benefit some and leave others high and dry.

I'm not so sure any more about his "Pro A2" commitment. Nothings changed, it just keep getting worse and worse. Stupid gun laws are on the rise, it's spreading like crabs on a singles ocean liner cruise. 

Edited by Rob...
  • Like 1