The Governor says America was never great

20 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Going to be a great sound bite if he ever runs for national office.  

I think he can kiss his presidential ambitions good bye with that comment.  The sad part is you know he got paid by someone or group to say crap like that .

He knows better 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

I think he can kiss his presidential ambitions good bye with that comment.  The sad part is you know he got paid by someone or group to say crap like that .

He knows better 

Oh I bet the minute he said it he regretted it.  Trying to to a shot at Trump that backfired in a major way.  

• Like 1

Liberals hate America, they  despise our Freedom and everything it stands for.  All they care about is power over the masses and lining their pockets with our money.  FUAC spoke his true beliefs and that scumbag will be crushed like the cockroach he is in any campaign for POTUS.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Pandering for votes, telling the crowd what they want up hear. Why Oh Why can’t we get a decent republican to get that commie out of office .. 

Because a lot of people look at government as Santa  it's hard for them not to vote for the guy who  is promising them the most free stuff .  Funny how that works if a private person bribes some one it's a crime 

But not  politicians  they can promise you as much free stuff as they like and there is no law to stop them . That's half the problem right there . 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

No matter how much of a POS he is. No matter how unpopular the POS is upstate. The POS keeps getting voted in again by NYC. I really don't think he is that popular outside of NYC.  So let the POS run for POTUS, he will get his ass handed to him. Then maybe the POS will just go away,

Edited by grampy
  • Like 4

No matter how much of a POS he is. No matter how unpopular the POS is upstate. The POS keeps getting voted in again by NYC. I really don't think he is that popular outside of NYC.  So let the POS run for POTUS, he will get his ass handed to him. Then maybe the POS will just go away,

Unfortunately when that happens he only goes away nationally and returns to NYC where he is revered. I want my Tappan Zee Bridge back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

There was a segment on the news this morning about this. I guess there were tweets, and other social media propaganda I don't follow. I guess Cuomo called Trump and stated he would not run against him.

I don't know if it's true, but either way, Cuomo is going to win again. People keep blaming UpState for his wins, but the people stating that think all of the state farther north then the City don't vote. That's not true IMO, you look at the major cities in central NY and WNY, the major cities win the state elections here.

Anyways, this is from the "Democrat and Constipated".

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2018/08/13/donald-trump-claims-andrew-cuomo-told-him-he-wouldnt-run-against-him-2020/983487002/

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rob... said:

There was a segment on the news this morning about this. I guess there were tweets, and other social media propaganda I don't follow. I guess Cuomo called Trump and stated he would not run against him.

I don't know if it's true, but either way, Cuomo is going to win again. People keep blaming UpState for his wins, but the people stating that think all of the state farther north then the City don't vote. That's not true IMO, you look at the major cities in central NY and WNY, the major cities win the state elections here.

Anyways, this is from the "Democrat and Constipated".

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2018/08/13/donald-trump-claims-andrew-cuomo-told-him-he-wouldnt-run-against-him-2020/983487002/

The reason the POS is so popular in the big cities. Is that he's very good at taking money from people that work. And giving it to people that don't, or won't. 

It's the liberal way!

Too many don't want to interrupt the free ride!

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, grampy said:

He'll win NY and Californiastan

• Like 2