Bigfoot sighting

Water Rat

24 minutes ago, crappyice said:

The woods I hunt in must be loaded with Squatch...all wildlife goes quiet when I’m on stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the reason the woods are so quiet when you're on stand is because your really a Squatch?   :rofl:

Sooo.. maybe they do exist..  humm.

Edited by mowin

Love to be able to believe these legendary and highly romanticized creatures really exist in today's world. The folks they have on TV that claim to be Sasquatch experts don't do their cause any justice, esp the crew that is actually hunting them with rifles. Wasn't the crew of Finding Bigfoot in Whitehall a few years ago investigating one of the original sightings in the area?

Also like to believe those that claimed to have been abducted by aliens, examined on the spaceship and then returned to Earth, but...... Alright, enough sarcasm! You either believe or you don't!

I have actually have had a serious conversation no alcohol or drugs were taking during the talk. A man I know who goes to Alberta swears that he has seen one from a plane one time and swears he has heard one shaking a 10” caliper tree. Now I don’t believe him for a second. I won’t believe anyone till I have a dead one at my feet. But this guys son in law is a extremely successful business man in our area and when he gets to talking about Bigfoot he is %100 dead serious. It’s comical 

Love to be able to believe these legendary and highly romanticized creatures really exist in today's world. The folks they have on TV that claim to be Sasquatch experts don't do their cause any justice, esp the crew that is actually hunting them with rifles. Wasn't the crew of Finding Bigfoot in Whitehall a few years ago investigating one of the original sightings in the area?
Also like to believe those that claimed to have been abducted by aliens, examined on the spaceship and then returned to Earth, but...... Alright, enough sarcasm! You either believe or you don't!

Now hold on a second....do you (or any of you) have serious doubt that aliens exist?!? They are a must and don’t belong i the same conversation as Bigfoot (although he exists too!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/26/2018 at 6:04 AM, crappyice said:

Now hold on a second....do you (or any of you) have serious doubt that aliens exist?!? They are a must and don’t belong i the same conversation as Bigfoot (although he exists too!)

If Vegas was running odds on which one is proven at some point, the Squatch would be the far bigger long shot. IMO