Bigfoot sighting

Water Rat

With the proliferation of trail cams, and the numbers of people in the woods these days. You'd think if there were Bigfeet out there, someone would have solid proof, or a dead Foot, to prove it.

Makes for a great campfire story though!!!

Carry on...........:popcorn3:

• Like 4

With the proliferation of trail cams, and the numbers of people in the woods these days. You'd think if there were Bigfeet out there, someone would have solid proof, or a dead Foot, to prove it.

Lol. Ya kinda like all those wild pig's Ny DEC says are running around loose causing all kinds of havoc. More political Agenda drivin slop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, grampy said:

I dont believe in this crazy stuff 

But  when ask why know  proof 

Some native American tribes believe bigfoot are like ghosts  or some  type of inter- dimensional creature 

That's why no trail cam pictures.  Lol 

They only let themselves be filmed when there doing beef jerky commercials lol 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, grampy said:

Nether.................I'd only shoot with a camera, because 100 percent sure, it's some moron in a cheap gorilla suit!

Yeah, but theoretically, magnum caliber right? Or is pelt damage a worry? I think there may be a conversion factor on the chest girth tape too, right?

And then which tag?

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, grampy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2016/01/160106-science-evolution-apes-giant

bigfoot did really exist over 100,000 years ago  scientists speculate these storys got past on from prehistoric times when  ancient  people really did see them or there skeletons or fossils in the past and past those storys  on from one generation to the next  and that's why these storys are told all over the world pretty much. 

Edited by Storm914

9 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

if there are more than one is it "Bigfoots" Bigfeets" "Sasquatchi"   or is it like a "murder" of crows .......... maybe a "delusion" of Bigfoots.....feets.....WTH....   

Great question Rob!  Now most of these "sightings" say that along with the sighting, came a foul odor. So perhaps we should call them Stinky Feets???

• Like 3

I’m still on summer vacation so I have time to stoke this flame....

Driving through the vast landscape of CO for vacation made me think there are definitely places where large Unidentified creatures can roam undetected. We are so small in comparison to this county, world, planet, galaxy...etc. New species are discovered very year.

FYI...yes I am aware that marijuana is legal in CO and no it did not aid in my deep thoughts....

Have fun!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I’m still on summer vacation so I have time to stoke this flame....

Driving through the vast landscape of CO for vacation made me think there are definitely places where large Unidentified creatures can roam undetected. We are so small in comparison to this county, world, planet, galaxy...etc. New species are discovered very year.

FYI...yes I am aware that marijuana is legal in CO and no it did not aid in my deep thoughts....

Have fun!!!

Maybe the last sentence was part of the problem , can't go squatch hunting all wide eyed and alert 

36 minutes ago, grampy said:

Great question Rob!  Now most of these "sightings" say that along with the sighting, came a foul odor. So perhaps we should call them Stinky Feets???

The people making these "sightings" probably had one too many drinks and the foul odor was most likely their own stinky feet!

The native Americans who claimed to have seen Bigfoot similarly may have had something other than tobacco in their pipes which made them think they saw one.

Other than peoples claims there is hardly an ounce of any real evidence.  Yes, this country is vast, but there probably isn't an inch of it that hasn't been seen whether on foot or from the air.  If Bigfoot did exist he would have been photographed, shot or trapped LONG ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1