For Eric Clapton fans

Water Rat

Is this email not displaying correctly?  View it in your browser.
5a47e17f-1b2b-480f-8ac4-2473cc4955c2.jpg
ca004739-d4e6-4fc8-a778-314ba1fab52f.jpg
Features Holiday Classics Along With An Original Holiday Song "For Love On Christmas Day"

Eric Clapton has announced his first ever full-length studio holiday album, Happy Xmas, set for release on October 12th on Clapton’s Bushbranch Records/Surfdog Records.  Happy Xmas is Clapton’s 24th studio album and his first since 2016’s “I Still Do.” It mixes instantly recognizable holiday classics with lesser-known unique titles along with an original new song “For Love On Christmas Day.”  The album also features cover art illustration by Clapton himself.

"I had in my head that these holiday songs could be done with a slight blues tinge, and I started to figure out how to play the blues lines in between the vocals,” said Clapton, who co-produced Happy Xmas with longtime music producer Simon Climie. “I got it down and one of the most identifiable songs on the album, the one that became the foundational style, is ‘Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas’.”

To pre-order Happy Xmas, follow these links:
Amazon – LP: http://a.co/adE2Y37
Amazon – CD: http://a.co/7id8PgS
Deluxe Box Set: https://bit.ly/2MSXt89

Track List
01. White Christmas
02. Away In A Manger (Once In Royal David’s City)
03. For Love On Christmas Day
04. Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday
05. Christmas Tears
06. Home For The Holidays
07. Jingle Bells (In Memory Of Avicii)
08. Christmas In My Hometown
09. It’s Christmas
10. Sentimental Moments
11. Lonesome Christmas
12. Silent Night
13. Merry Christmas Baby
14. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Deluxe Box Set Details:
Pop-up Art derived from EC's original sketches
One-of-a-kind metal alloy Christmas tree ornament from Eric's hand-drawn "Bushbranch" horse
"Happy Xmas" album on CD
7" Picture Flexi Vinyl
Custom rubbery USB drive designed from Eric's Santa sketch that doubles as an ornament. Includes hi-definition WAV files of the full album, video content and interview, album artwork
Custom deluxe box is wrapped in red and white faux fur to resemble a classic Santa hat

Copyright © 2018 Where's Eric!, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

I pre-ordered the deluxe box set but I'm not getting my hopes up for a great album. His health has been deteriorating ( neuropathy , tinnitus ) and he claims that his hands just about work. I will be seeing him at MSG in October. Hate to see him go out like this but he's still a living legend.