The name “STEALERSHIP” well earned.

moog5050

On 8/23/2018 at 7:39 PM, moog5050 said:

It was only $50 but just tells me something about them.  I must have had my “never did any mechanical work in my life” suit on.  I did pay for them to balance the radiator though.  That seemed reasonable.  Lol

If you were dressed for work, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought you were another suit they could take advantage of.  

I went to TSC for poultry feed yesterday in my work clothes (suit and tie) and they looked at me like I was from another planet.  Meanwhile, last winter I went to Jos Bank to cash out a gift card in a greasy sweatshirt, jeans, and boots, and the salesmen asked me if I "had ever worn a suit before."  lol

Edited by Caveman
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Caveman said:

If you were dressed for work, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought you were another suit they could take advantage of.  

There’s a lot of truth there. 

I went in a  mall jewelry store in worn Carhartt coat, jeans and camo hat, to look at their watches , nobody would even acknowledge me , which was funny as the watch I was wearing was 3xs any they sold .

Not long ago I stopped by Kay jewelers , to see if they had anything in my wife’s birthstone, the guy saw my watch and moved me over to some double diamond rings......