Leading Conservative promotes vitamins we should all be taking

Wether you like it or not alex jones is a major voice of the conservative movement.  

Leading progessives??  Ocasio-cortez is rising up the ranks.  Thats music to the rights ears lol. The right couldnt have it scripted better themselves.  Shes somethig special.   The left might seal the deal for a Republican to win the next few elections. 

(I hate the two party system btw)

52 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Ocasio-Ortez scares me.  She's clueless but she's really rallying the other clueless to vote and there are a lot of clueless people out there.

Ehhh.  I have a friend who was in the political arena as a democrat and he said that she is the worst thing for the party cause she knows nothing.  And the party is parading her around to campaign yet she doesn’t warrant that type of treatment.  She does drum up some interest but i think on the large scale shes a liability for them.  My two pennies.  

I love how ben shapiro challeged her to a debate and then handled her response.  She cant argue the facts.  Just some emotional pleas.