What The Heck Is That?

grampy

12 hours ago, Steve D said:

Depending how far it is from the camera it looks like a cow to me. If that is a cat it sure is a big one.

1 hour ago, Merlot said:

Looks to me like a bull taking a dump...nah....couldn't be that.

No cows in this area for sure.

We just swapped cards on this cam. So hoping we get another picture, but clearer. Not impressed with this Primo's Truth Cam 02.

My two best guesses are a doe with fawn right behind it. Or a young bear.

OR!...... A squatch doing a do do.....idk

30 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Young buck or doe looking back towards the cam?  I'd buy just about any guess on it.

Are the other pics on that card equally obscure? 

Just that one morning with fog and rain, was really obscure. I don't have the other pics with me to show the other critters, from that card pull. They are on the computer at the farm.

But like I said, not impressed at all with that new Primos cam. Will most likely pull it, and put a better one in it's place.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Yesterday, I was up in the area where this pic was taken. Though we don't have any pictures of them yet, from this cam, there is PLENTY of bear sign up there. Tracks and scat.
I'm guessing bear.
Or Dogman............................

Now you are on to something Grampy! Bring the Bear Mace...good enough for Squatch good enough for Dogman!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Ears are way too long for a bear. I think it is a deer. No, I can't explain what is going on with its back half. I might be part of the surroundings or another deer changing the outline or something, but the front half definitely looks like a deer outline. But really, the picture is so bad that it is hard to say anything for sure.