Free pass from significant other . Who ?

turkeyfeathers

If gifted a one night stand that spouse / gf / bf granted you to roll in the hay with no recourse , memory that would not  effect your current relationship.As if it never happened.  Who’d it be ? 

Natalie Portman here    My wife already knows so no spoilers lol   I’m so making her eggs in the morning 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

If gifted a one night stand that spouse / gf / bf granted you to roll in the hay with no recourse

Regardless of what they say it wouldn't happen and they would have something to hold over your head for the rest of your life.

This would be my choice:rolleyes:

hay.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Megan Fox 

But the GF can stay too.  :taunt:. So she doesn't have to be jealous. 

Wouldn't Megan rather that your gf stayed ? I thought i remember her coming out of the closet a few years ago.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

If gifted a one night stand that spouse / gf / bf granted you to roll in the hay with no recourse , memory that would not  effect your current relationship.As if it never happened.  Who’d it be ? 

Natalie Portman here    My wife already knows so no spoilers lol   I’m so making her eggs in the morning 

You're making eggs for Natalie Portman???.......you da Man!

10 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

What movie were you watching to make you think of this?