I got an idea

Someone gave my wife this 3 wheeler thing ,the kid wants nothing to do with it . I spotted the shield and the flexible connectors holding it up. They have a good amount of tension to them ,my thought was to use the flexible stuff to hold a shelf off the side of my treestand this year . Probably just do something with some expanded metal for a shelf and quick machine a bracket to mount to the treestand. They sell that flexible line for coolant applications but it's a bit expensive for the bigger stuff.

20180903_091618.jpg

Treatment for Heat Exhaustion

If you, or anyone else, has symptoms of heat exhaustion, it's essential to immediately get out of the heat and rest, preferably in an air-conditioned room. If you can't get inside, try to find the nearest cool and shady place.

Other recommended strategies include:

• Drink plenty of fluid (avoid caffeine and alcohol).
  • Remove any tight or unnecessary clothing.
  • Take a cool shower, bath, or sponge bath.
  • Apply other cooling measures such as fans or ice towels.

If such measures fail to provide relief within 15 minutes, seek emergency medical help, because untreated heat exhaustion can progress to heat stroke.

After you've recovered from heat exhaustion, you'll probably be more sensitive to high temperatures during the following week. So it's best to avoid hot weather and heavy exercise until your doctor tells you that it's safe to resume your normal activities.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Good use for a discarded plastic toy. I was thinking of using a good plastic slide for a safer way to come out of my tree stand.

LOL , everyone and the deer would just hear you all day in the woods "weeeee" as you slide out of your stand continuously throughout the day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...