The Family Of Hunters

DirtTime

I consider each and every member of this site to be a brother or sister in hunting. We may not always see eye to eye, or agree on everything, but we are still a family, and probably the most dysfunctional family in the world, we have all had times where we wanted to duct tape a siblings mouth shut, or worse. Still a family never the less. We all at the heart of it, just love hunting, camping, hiking, fishing, or just flat out being outdoors. When one of us down, most rally around to lend a hand and get things right. That's the thing that keeps me coming back to this site.

Do I consider everyone on here a 'friend'? Um, no. This pertains more to the "Political" section then anything. But, I still consider all of us who are actually hitting the woods family. 

There are some great people on here, and I have learned things about hunting and fishing you won't read in a book, or see on some social media video site. So, to that I say thank you to all of the great people who answer questions and give feedback.

Why am I posting this? I really don't know. Just something that came into my head and wanted to get it out there.

Now, I am going to go see if I actually have a beer in the fridge and make a toast to some great people.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well said Rob........:drinks:

I've met quite a few members from this forum. Have yet to meet one, that I did not like. One or two, I consider as family. Many others I haven't met yet, that I still consider as good friends, and look forward to meeting. 

I have butted heads here a couple of times. But still totally respect the opposing views of others, and hold absolutely no animosity towards anyone, on a personal level. I have learned so much, from others who thought differently than myself!!! They changed and opened my mind to new possibilities. I've grown so much as a result. Hope one of my meger responses, has help someone else grow too along the way. The only reason I first came here, was to learn, and share about my love, for everything outdoors. I've done that here.

You and I have shared a beer and some woods time Rob. Good Times! That I enjoyed very much, and look forward to again! I think we take different paths, to get to the same destination. Nothing at all wrong with that! Very cool actually.

We are all blood brothers (and sisters) as hunters!! 

Together We Stand! Divided We Fall!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Rob you’re one of the guys I’d like to look up and wet a line with if I’m
Ever in your area. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Let me know the next time you are in the area and I will PM you my number and work something out.

10 hours ago, grampy said:

Well said Rob........:drinks:

I've met quite a few members from this forum. Have yet to meet one, that I did not like. One or two, I consider as family. Many others I haven't met yet, that I still consider as good friends, and look forward to meeting. 

I have butted heads here a couple of times. But still totally respect the opposing views of others, and hold absolutely no animosity towards anyone, on a personal level. I have learned so much, from others who thought differently than myself!!! They changed and opened my mind to new possibilities. I've grown so much as a result. Hope one of my meger responses, has help someone else grow too along the way. The only reason I first came here, was to learn, and share about my love, for everything outdoors. I've done that here.

You and I have shared a beer and some woods time Rob. Good Times! That I enjoyed very much, and look forward to again! I think we take different paths, to get to the same destination. Nothing at all wrong with that! Very cool actually.

We are all blood brothers (and sisters) as hunters!! 

Together We Stand! Divided We Fall!

This is well said as well.

As for the beer, just gimme a call if you are in this neck of the woods, I usually have a beer or two in the fridge, if not I can go grab some.

• Like 2