All set

Grizz1219

Got ground blinds in two weekends ago, moved 1 stand, set up a new one and did the safety check on 4 others this past weekend... I'll check the cameras one last time before the opener to determine the best bet for filling an opening day tag... Anyone else counting it down or are you still working on set ups??

Among my two hunting partners and I, I think we have checked and cut lanes for at least 40-50 stands in the last few weeks, among other things.  Yet, I can always find more to do.  lol  We are ready to hunt but I guarantee adjustments will be made as season progresses.  Always happens.

• Like 1

I need to clean up some trails and check stand integrity on a few stands. Need to get some gear sorted out but otherwise been shooting for months with the bow, Need to shoot the muzzleloaders as I have a NC ML hunt first week of October. Hoping new ML is delivered today. Need to go get doe permits, maybe tonight.

• Like 1