Broadhead Dillemma

NYBuckHunter27

Looking for opinions on the Rage Trypan, Slicktrick fixed blades, QAD exodus, Bloodsport Grave Digger (hybrid) and idk how many guys will have experience with them let alone even heard about them but the Iron Will fixed blade heads? i appreciate your feedback. Hopefully this wont turn into a broadhead debate just looking for experiences and opinions!

They’re not on our short list but I use slick tricks, killed over 30 deer with them and don’t have a single complaint. If your bow is tuned properly they shoot the same as field tips and the make huge holes. I haven’t shot a different Broadhead in 10 years and unless they go out of business I probably won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been shooting slick ticks foe years. Love live love them. I had shot rage and never got pass threw......I switched to slicks. They fly like field points. Great cutting amd always pass threw. In fact ive gone threw shoulders no problems. If they were going out of business i would by a lifetime supply as fast as i could. 

12 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

They’re not on our short list but I use slick tricks, killed over 30 deer with them and don’t have a single complaint. If your bow is tuned properly they shoot the same as field tips and the make huge holes. I haven’t shot a different Broadhead in 10 years and unless they go out of business I probably won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what model?

2 minutes ago, BBDEric said:

I have been shooting slick ticks foe years. Love live love them. I had shot rage and never got pass threw......I switched to slicks. They fly like field points. Great cutting amd always pass threw. In fact ive gone threw shoulders no problems. If they were going out of business i would by a lifetime supply as fast as i could. 

which head exactly?

switched from rage tp grave digger frpm rage 2 blade..why cause i got them.for 12 buck a 3 pak after the season at wallmart.  honestly ive used steelfprce fixed very well till i cpuldnt find them locally, then used muzzy, went to rage and like them but price is getting crazt and shooting 3 deer a year with bow eats broadheads. any head on the market will kill a deer for me it comes down to $$$

The article is "Building a more deadly arrow". In the Sept 17th issue.  If you can't find it let me know I can send it to you in he mail just pm me your address. 

It goes into how a heavy arrow with good steel is the way to go. A fixed blade is going to be way stronger if somehing is to go wrong during the shot.