Corning/painted post

Tim Horlacher

PA hunter trying to be legal with the new regs we have about transporting harvested deer. Can anyone recommend a good processor around painted post or Corning? I’m looking before I even bother to hunt (hopefully that doesn’t mess up my mojo)

Thanks for any and all help. Just a basic butcher is all I need. And I suppose taxidermy recommendations too. Says we can’t bring back the skull with any brain matter and I don’t see myself boiling a skull before coming home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a guy that's between Bath and Cameron, 20-ish minutes from Painted Post. I used him last year for the first time after my usual guy closed down his shop for good. He did a nice job, vacuum packed and quick turnaround. He did 5 deer for the group that hunted at our place and we were all happy with them. He caped two of them also. I don't want to post his contact info on the internet without his permission, so I just private messaged it to you. 

Good luck this year!