Luna and Kunox's Tracking Journal 2018

outdoorstom

3 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Well no fault of you and your pups but it sure does say a mouthful about some ny hunters. Just think of 1000's that don't call for your help? Another reason DEC really has no clue how many deer are really out there. Great Job. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s hard to imagine how many are never recovered state wide....what a waste. The biggest problem I see is people taking taking shots they shouldn’t. I hear all the time “the deer was going to take off so it was now or never”.

• Sad 1

It’s hard to imagine how many are never recovered state wide....what a waste. The biggest problem I see is people taking taking shots they shouldn’t. I hear all the time “the deer was going to take off so it was now or never”.

I'm sure you hear all kinds of good one's. I saw someone with a tracking pup across from our land on Drum during Bear season. Up and down the road they went thinking it crossed over on us. Found a roughly 150 pounder in our beans a week or so later. I would guess the numbers would scare us if the wounded and dead miles later.

8 hours ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

I'm sure you hear all kinds of good one's. I saw someone with a tracking pup across from our land on Drum during Bear season. Up and down the road they went thinking it crossed over on us. Found a roughly 150 pounder in our beans a week or so later. I would guess the numbers would scare us if the wounded and dead miles later.

It wasn’t me, but I do cover that area. Don’t hesitate to call if you ever need some help (315) 854-2044

This one was shot yesterday. We tracked it a week ago.  You’re looking at the injury it had when we tracked it.
1E86537E-5A50-455A-B59B-87BF45435F60.thumb.jpeg.0413026bcb4f318870a3809999a2ca5b.jpeg
Wow was the meat still good and just curious where was this taken if you don't. Mind telling

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk