So, I guess This Is The Breakdown

Never mind Rob.

Clearly you were referring to the famous monologue from Network. [i want you to open up your windows and scream at the top of your lungs to the world] "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Clearly you were referring to the famous monologue from Network. [i want you to open up your windows and scream at the top of your lungs to the world] "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"

I don't know where" Rob..." stands and he seems incapable of establishing a position one way or the other. Come on buddy, just tell me what the hell you're talking about.

I don't really care where you stand on anything and I will refuse to argue with you about your non-position. If you have a point put it forth and I'll read it or listen to it. Stupid people annoy me.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, philoshop said:

How did these people ever get elected in the first place?

The education system is designed to keep people ignorant, in the main, when it comes to politics. The System makes itself deliberately boring to Joe 6-pack also, through the adoption of mealy mouthed rhetoric and 'politics-speak'. Politics, as presented by the media and education, is naturally repulsive to most people, and that is how the elite like it. They count on the masses being disengaged by and large, or ill informed, Both work to their advantage.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 4

Very true. And watching the MSM "news" channels just makes you dumber.

I worked in a dental lab recently for about a year and the owner had a big flat screen tv on the wall above the work bench always tuned to CNN.  I asked him a couple of times to change the channel. Game shows or something would have been a nice respite. I always had a 9mm in an ankle holster and thought several times about using it. I finally quit. I simply couldn't take it any more. I suppose people in airports can just tune it out, but when it's right in your face for 10 hours a day it pushes the envelope.

Edited by philoshop
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Papist said:

pure torture for anyone even mildly informed.Should be banned under the Geneva Convention 

It hurt me to quit. The owner is generally a very nice and mostly intelligent guy who voluntarily chooses to be mis-informed by the media. It was also a pretty cool job, building dentures and bridges for people. My woodworking, gunsmithing, and reloading background taught me to pay attention to the details. I felt like I was helping a small portion of humanity. But it was hard to ignore the CNN idiots screeching their BS right in my face all day every day, and me having to call BS every half hour. At first I thought maybe he was just testing me somehow, but it persisted and I left the lab one evening and told him I wouldn't be back.

• Like 2

One good thing that came out of the Cuomo / Nixon fight (especially if you are not a NewYorker) is that Cuomo promised that he would not run for President in 2020.   That single statement will likely cause him great harm in the race if he changes his mind.  There is not much tolerance for "flip-floppers" in American politics these days.   
As far as Hillary winning the popular vote goes, probably no one mentioned it because most on this site know that Trump did not waste money on states that were not up for grabs.  I bet Hillary wishes that she hadn't.    

I think she wishes she spent more time and money on states she assumed weren’t up for grabs, because she then lost them lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As I have said and stood fast on, the bigger metro areas decide the vote. I find it hilarious, that Dems from "Up State NY" tried to vote Cuomo out, but WNY, CNY, DNY, and even the folks up north voted to keep this but head in office. I realize this was a strictly Democratic voting issue, but, there's no one who can unseat Andrew at this time.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/09/13/us/elections/results-new-york-primary-elections.html

I dont blame the dems their only other option was more bat shit crazy than Cuomo. It would have been like Killary winning the nomination and running against trump.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Now, to address something that pissed me off.

The below attachment was a signature caught in a quote that apparently was removed. I was on vacation at the time and I was not going to ruin that with political debates that insulted me.

Now......... Lets Do This! The part I highlighted in red.

I have never made any bones about where I stand! Full footed on the right! When it comes to taxes, gun laws, the welfare system, illegal people in this country, making sure our LEO's and Military get the proper funding, and getting this county back on track as a force, not a farce.

Now, at the same time, I don't give a rats ass where peoples sexual preference lie, as long as it not shoved in our faces.

I will stick to my way of taking on political threads now days, VS dealing with the tin foil hat crew, and the dooms day approach. If you don't like that Jerkman, I wish I could apologize, but I cant. Carry on and I hope you get a giant buck this season because thats the politically correct way of hunting these days.

really.jpg

Well Rob... I was merely replying to his quote, I don't really care one way or the other I am Switzerland in this fight. Hope you had a great weekend. My only point was to bring up the quote from a famous movie. That is all. No need to get defensive with me nor apologize for anything. This is a forum and if people can't get over anything said here, well then you probably shouldn't be on the internet because you're too damn sensitive.