Show us your rig!

Robhuntandfish

Not a sexy pose by any means. Still in the car from shooting last night.
Thanks to The Real TC I have a Bow Tech Old Glory. WB rest , truglo 3 pin Shooting at 54.6 pounds. Easton black axis arrows at 29”. Just put on luminocks. Slick trick standard bh’s 6ddd3586f7f2afab8c5eea7e66249ba3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

On 9/16/2018 at 6:29 PM, grampy said:

18 year old Mathews MQ-32  WB rest. HHA sight. Still shoots great, and has killed a pile of deer. It will be the last bow I carry in the woods.20180916_172905.thumb.jpg.37aae7d2dbe2b3d8adbf2c3d3dc61181.jpg20180916_172916.thumb.jpg.95fc043bb43ef805eca6d83634a2389f.jpg

My dad had his MQ 32 for many many years as well. Nice simple light bows. He later upgraded to the outback. Just a couple years before he passed. Im one to not let things go very often either. Maybe just add to the arsenal occasionally.  Had the FX back in the day myself.. wish i never got rid of it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

should've ponied up for the glitter inlay. take that shine to a new level. blend right in with the early morning dew.

Didn't want to detract from my pink glitter muck boots.  While rare, glitter can be overdone.

Edited by moog5050
  • Haha 1

1. Mathews Z7 I bought brand new in 2011. Love this bow. Will never get rid of it. 

2. Mathews MR7 I picked up through a member here a few months ago. Will upgrade the sight and rest next season.. Bow is tight and good shooter. 

Shot and owned Mathews for 16 years now.. Sorry kind of bad pics.. Its all I have lol

20160814_151715.jpg

20180704_095029.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

Wow, that's a great idea!  New project!  I would honestly love a pair of pink glitter boots with tassels.   It would hilarious.

in all seriousness i think it could be done. imagine if it led to a hefty post season steak and brew bill? nothing could top it.

• Like 1