Hockey season started!

2012_taco

So they start in September and then the Stanley cup ends in the middle of June.  How much of this could any human take??   Baseball, football and basketball are bad enough.  I honestly wish I had all the time back that I wasted in my youth watching sports.  I should have spent it on something more productive.

• Like 1

Gone are the days of slick passing, 3 on 2's 2 on 1's, stick handling, body checking...now just trapping the other team and vice-versa, plus people have to suffer through this stuff into June. I loved this game and the Sabres when they came into the league, now I could care less. Agree steve863 that a lot of time was wasted on this and other sports.

LGR!!! Not expecting much from them this year but should be fun to see some young talent trying to prove themselves to the organization/fan base. All in all I’m thrilled hockey is back on tho. It’s the one sport my girlfriend loves watching as much as I do and we don’t argue over what to watch when they are playing lol

• Like 1

LGR!!! Not expecting much from them this year but should be fun to see some young talent trying to prove themselves to the organization/fan base. All in all I’m thrilled hockey is back on tho. It’s the one sport my girlfriend loves watching as much as I do and we don’t argue over what to watch when they are playing lol
I know Drew...but anything's better than last in their division (last year)..still fun to watch

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, DanielT said:

I know Drew...but anything's better than last in their division (last year)..still fun to watch

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

“Still fun to watch” I give you credit every time I watched a game I thought my blood pressure was through the roof. I walked out on two games because they were losing so bad by the third period. Theres only one place for this team to go this season and that’s up from last year. Funny part is the Rangers tanking last year got me into going to college hockey games, now that was a great experience.

• Like 2

“Still fun to watch” I give you credit every time I watched a game I thought my blood pressure was through the roof. I walked out on two games because they were losing so bad by the third period. Theres only one place for this team to go this season and that’s up from last year. Funny part is the Rangers tanking last year got me into going to college hockey games, now that was a great experience.

College hockey is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RPI ruined my childhood when they beat the Chris Terreri led Friars for the national championship in 85

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My uncle played hockey for RPI and graduated salutorian or however u spell it. MIT either didn’t have a hockey team or they sucked so he went to RPI for engineering and hockey. Probably late 70’s tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1