Awesome Supreme Court Justice pic

The Trump derangement of the Democrats is off the charts, the hate is so bad it is not out of the realm of possibility for one of the wackos to fall on their sword to keep this judge from being confirmed. This whole story from thirty something years ago and the way it has been presented and leaked just before the vote smells big time.

Al

• Like 6

1 minute ago, airedale said:

The Trump derangement of the Democrats is off the charts, the hate is so bad it is not out of the realm of possibility for one of the wackos to fall on their sword to keep this judge from being confirmed. This whole story from thirty something years ago and the way it has been presented and leaked just before the vote smells big time.

Al

I don't think there is a chance that this is credible.  If I were the Republicans I would give her a chance to sit and provide PROOF and without "conditions" if she isn't willing then move the vote forward. We need to show them that if they throw up a roadblock we'll either step over it or walk around it. It's time for the gloves to come off and in the words of Obama, "Elections have consequences". 

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Everything in politics is an absolute circus these days.  To be honest there is little difference on both sides.   The republicans were just as freaked out over Obama when he was in office as the Democrats are now over Trump.  Same $#!+ quite frankly.

That is why those SCOTUS seats are so important in my book. The parties and politicians will come and go (so not quickly enough) but a for life SCOTUS appointment can have serious impacts positive and negative. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

That is why those SCOTUS seats are so important in my book. The parties and politicians will come and go (so not quickly enough) but a for life SCOTUS appointment can have serious impacts positive and negative. 

I do agree with you.  From what I have seen and heard from Kavanaugh, I like the guy.  He seems like a straight up, no nonsense kind of guy.  It's crazy that someone is coming out of the woodwork after all these years, but it seems that this is in style as of late.  Someone comes out and accuses you and then you are doomed.  Are the democrats paying this women here to try to bring him down?  Who knows??  All I know is that the other side is probably capable of doing the same thing if the nominee wasn't to their liking.  Simply insane that everything has to reach the gutter these days.

56 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I do agree with you.  From what I have seen and heard from Kavanaugh, I like the guy.  He seems like a straight up, no nonsense kind of guy.  It's crazy that someone is coming out of the woodwork after all these years, but it seems that this is in style as of late.  Someone comes out and accuses you and then you are doomed.  Are the democrats paying this women here to try to bring him down?  Who knows??  All I know is that the other side is probably capable of doing the same thing if the nominee wasn't to their liking.  Simply insane that everything has to reach the gutter these days.

PC environment we live in. An accusation is now suppose to be enough, Facts and evidence be damned. 

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Question: Let’s say it happened the way we heard so far...he’s 15, drunken party, got “handsy,” she “escaped”
Does these actions of a dumb drunk 15 year old remove him from becoming a SC justice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say NO, it doesn't disqualify him.  He may have done something quite stupid, but he was technically still a minor.  He obviously went on to succeed in life and make something of himself.  One stupid act shouldn't condemn someone for life.  From what we heard so far he is not being accused of rape or anything as serious as that.

• Like 1

I would say NO, it doesn't disqualify him.  He may have done something quite stupid, but he was technically still a minor.  He obviously went on to succeed in life and make something of himself.  One stupid act shouldn't condemn someone for life.  From what we heard so far he is not being accused of rape or anything as serious as that.

And if anyone (probably on the left) says yes then why aren’t politicians removed? In that case they have paid hush money to make it go away. And these were adults

I believe every word of this women's story. She has everything to lose coming foward and absolutely nothing to gain and already has right wingnuts giving her and her family death threats. She has had to move from her home because of this. She's a Doctor who knew this would turn her life upside. Kavanaugh was your typical Rodney Rich kid spoiled brat who thought he could get away with this and now it's come back to bite him in his pampered ass. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, sits in trees said:

I believe every word of this women's story. She has everything to lose coming foward and absolutely nothing to gain and already has right wingnuts giving her and her family death threats. She has had to move from her home because of this. She's a Doctor who knew this would turn her life upside. Kavanaugh was your typical Rodney Rich kid spoiled brat who thought he could get away with this and now it's come back to bite him in his pampered ass. 

I don't know where you get your info, but somone's taking you for a long ride.  She has NOTHING to lose and everything to gain.  The Go Fund Me site set up for her is already up to $300,000 and climbing.  If not spent, it will be used to start a leftist organization and SHE will be the CEO of it.  She could have stayed anonymous but she chose to reveal herself.  She's not paying for any of this.  Her lawyer runs one of George Soro's activist organizations.  There has been no verification by any LEO's of any type of threat coming from anyone, which means none were reported.  And if any came in, who's to say leftists aren't doing it pretending to be right wing?  The FBI just said a polygraph result means nothing because they can be fooled and the results don't even show what she was asked.  Why did she even take one in August if she didn't expect to reveal herself?  She's a leftist PhD in a California University.  She's in Psychology.  She hates Trump and donates to Democrats and Leftists.  None of her statements are credible and are being used as a stall tactic to delay the confirmation until after the mid term elections because Dems are hoping they will win enough seats to vote no.  That's all this is.  Kavanaugh has never been anything but moral and respectful.  Everyone who grew up with him swears to it.  Anyone who thinks this woman is credible really needs to consider where they are getting their info from.  It's pure propaganda and dirty politics, just what typical Democrats do when they are desperate.

Answer this:  Which SCOTUS justice do you admire the most?

• Like 5

Also:  men who do this type of thing are repeat offenders.  Bill Clinton is a perfect example.  Why is Kavanaugh not?

TIMELINE FOR JUDGE KAVANAUGH'S ACCUSER:

1982: Something happened.

1993,1994,1995,1996,1997,1998,1999, 2000, 2001, 2002: She said nothing.

July 25, 2003: President George W. Bush nominated Kavanaugh to the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C Circuit... She said nothing.

2004-2005: She said nothing.

May 11, 2006: The United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary recommended confirmation. Kavanaugh was confirmed by the United States Senate... She said nothing.

June 1, 2006: Sworn in by Justice Anthony Kennedy... She said nothing.

2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011... She said nothing.

2012: She "remembered" something happened in 1982, yet she said nothing.

2013, 2014, 2015: She said nothing.

2016, 2017, 2018: Liberal activist, Anti-Trump protester.

2018: With Kavanaugh's confirmation looming she thinks she should say something but wants to remain anonymous. She comes out and says she's ready to testify. Hires a radical leftist attorney with ties to George Soros. She demands an FBI investigation into a 36-year-old accusation. (Not the FBI's jurisdiction). Leftist Loonies go bat-shit crazy. She decides she doesn't want to testify because 'men' have predetermined the outcome?

She has a degree in Clinical Psychology and a deep-seated hatred for President Trump.

Are you catching on?

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I don't think there is a chance that this is credible.  If I were the Republicans I would give her a chance to sit and provide PROOF and without "conditions" if she isn't willing then move the vote forward. We need to show them that if they throw up a roadblock we'll either step over it or walk around it. It's time for the gloves to come off and in the words of Obama, "Elections have consequences". 

Its about as credible as a 3 dollar bill .  She does not know when where or how she got to the party or how she got  home the people she said that were there said it never happened.

This lady is some crazy fanatic lefty 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rattler said:

Also:  men who do this type of thing are repeat offenders.  Bill Clinton is a perfect example.  Why is Kavanaugh not?

TIMELINE FOR JUDGE KAVANAUGH'S ACCUSER:

1982: Something happened.

1993,1994,1995,1996,1997,1998,1999, 2000, 2001, 2002: She said nothing.

July 25, 2003: President George W. Bush nominated Kavanaugh to the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C Circuit... She said nothing.

2004-2005: She said nothing.

May 11, 2006: The United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary recommended confirmation. Kavanaugh was confirmed by the United States Senate... She said nothing.

June 1, 2006: Sworn in by Justice Anthony Kennedy... She said nothing.

2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011... She said nothing.

2012: She "remembered" something happened in 1982, yet she said nothing.

2013, 2014, 2015: She said nothing.

2016, 2017, 2018: Liberal activist, Anti-Trump protester.

2018: With Kavanaugh's confirmation looming she thinks she should say something but wants to remain anonymous. She comes out and says she's ready to testify. Hires a radical leftist attorney with ties to George Soros. She demands an FBI investigation into a 36-year-old accusation. (Not the FBI's jurisdiction). Leftist Loonies go bat-shit crazy. She decides she doesn't want to testify because 'men' have predetermined the outcome?

She has a degree in Clinical Psychology and a deep-seated hatred for President Trump.

Are you catching on?

Normal people who actually are victims of a crime just call the cops and file a police report .

It's free why would someone who is telling the truth about a crime hire a expensive lawyer to report said crime ?

Does not happen in the real world this is obviously all planned  staged hoax planned by  media Hollywood weirdos and the Democratic party 

• Like 2

It's getting to be that any allegation of abuse by any male is automatically believed. The male is now guilty until he proves he is innocent. The Dems have now learned to use this fact as a political tool.

I might take this a bit more seriously if the left were not constantly in throes of mental melt-down  and obsessed with the notion that Trump must be punished for winning the election. Seriously, when all this clandestine/illegal stuff keeps coming out about what shysters the leftist are and the unlimited, never ending, dirty-tricks and outright lying and obstruction tactics that they have incessantly using, it casts a shadow of doubt on everything that they roll out now. Just the timing of all this makes it all very suspicious. It all smells like B.S. when combined with all the wacked out things that the left has been doing. They simply are not credible.

Edited by Doc
  • Like 2

The biggest concern is why do they do these things? 

They attack certain Constitutional rights that give individuals freedom from oppression and tyranny.  They attack law enforcement and the military.  They attack tax cuts and reductions in costly ineffective regulations.  They label opposing opinions "hate speech".  They attack white people claiming they have "white privilege".  They attack white men as racists.  They attack conservative women and blacks, claiming they are racists.  They attack anyone who supports Trump.  They basically attack anyone who has an opinion that is in opposition to theirs.

That's intolerance.  That's hate.  That's sometimes sedition and illegal, especially calls for violence an acts of violence.  That's FASCISM!  

If not for the leftist mass media constantly making excuses for their actions and promoting their fascist agenda against half of the population of this country, the populace would be outraged by their very existence in this land.

There is only one logical conclusion one can reach when presented with all of the evidence about leftists......they want power, control, submission and a fundamental change regarding Rule of Law in America.  They want to destroy what this country has always been, everything that has made it the greatest country to ever exist, everything that keeps them from gaining control and everything that makes us free!

Kavanaugh is just one of the things they need to destroy in order to achieve their goal.  God help America if the population doesn't start wising up to this crap.

• Like 3

I may as well and yet I still struggle to think that that disqualifies him from being a SC justice.

I was riveted by the testimony procedure and so impressed by his career, knowledge and composure.

If the political climate was different (on both sides) not sure there is any issue here.

15 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Normal people who actually are victims of a crime just call the cops and file a police report .

It's free why would someone who is telling the truth about a crime hire a expensive lawyer to report said crime ?

Does not happen in the real world this is obviously all planned  staged hoax planned by  media Hollywood weirdos and the Democratic party 

It does happen in the real world.  I have experience in it.  Many young boys keep it in until upwards of 30 years later when they're in the 40's and 50's.  Working in IT, I had to confiscate data pertaining to these things once.  Funny thing is when it's a male who is the victim, not as much noise is made about them not reporting it until 30 years later.

2 hours ago, Elmo said:

It does happen in the real world.  I have experience in it.  Many young boys keep it in until upwards of 30 years later when they're in the 40's and 50's.  Working in IT, I had to confiscate data pertaining to these things once.  Funny thing is when it's a male who is the victim, not as much noise is made about them not reporting it until 30 years later.

I think you are not understanding what I am saying. 

People report crimes to the cops first  even( years later)  , They report it to the cops they dont hire a lawyer first . Then report it to the cops .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

I think you are not understanding what I am saying. 
People report crimes to the cops first  even( years later)  , They report it to the cops they dont hire a lawyer first . Then report it to the cops .

Not so...many who deal with traumatic events report them to NO ONE due to the shock, shame, fear. If and when they have the courage/feel ok enough to report the event it is often to trusted people, family members or counselors mostly as a step in their healing, not looking for punishment of their abuser but trying to regain their life.

Having said that, I am not sure (and no one is) that is what is happening in this case. It still very much feels political only to me.

58 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Not so...many who deal with traumatic events report them to NO ONE due to the shock, shame, fear. If and when they have the courage/feel ok enough to report the event it is often to trusted people, family members or counselors mostly as a step in their healing, not looking for punishment of their abuser but trying to regain their life.

Having said that, I am not sure (and no one is) that is what is happening in this case. It still very much feels political only to me.

Yea look the lawyer keeps delaying when or if she even testifies making crazy demands like the judge has to speak first even tho he  dont even know what he is being accused of .  She wants to delay so she can make her bs story more believable obviously. 

Yea look the lawyer keeps delaying when or if she even testifies making crazy demands like the judge has to speak first even tho he  dont even know what he is being accused of .  She wants to delay so she can make her bs story more believable obviously. 

I get what you are saying IN THIS CASE and yet if what she is reporting is true, she is a victim of a traumatic/life altering experience and no one can know how that has impacted her-abuse of any kind (but especially sexual abuse) bangs you up. And before you suspect it happened to me, it didn’t . but I know some who have and do suffer from those experiences.