Awesome Supreme Court Justice pic

3 hours ago, philoshop said:

The end result of this, as stated earlier, is that good and decent men will never again participate in any sort of politics. If that happens then the swamp wins. And BIG GOVERNMENT becomes the ruler of the people. It's important to fight back. The Dems are willing to play dirty and they play for keeps. If you're wearing 20 oz gloves in a boxing match they'll have lead weights around their knuckles.

Honorable men who severely disagreed with one another used to have gun duels. The rules were ten timed paces in opposite directions before turning to fire. The Democrats today will take eight paces and turn around to shoot you in the back while you're following the rules. It's unfortunate that most Republicans haven't wised up to this. The Dems want some power back and they don't care one bit about how they get it or who they destroy to get. It's painfully obvious.

I think your right she will not show up people can say anything until you say it in a court or Congress with threat of jail time if you are lying .

To me she looks  like a nut job probably mad because  she got rejected by guys in high school .

I believe they made fun of her for her looks or something maybe but attempted rape ?

Dont think so not  with that  face she looks like transvestite . Obviously a political operative for the dems as well.  All the people she said were there said it did not happen and there never was a party .

Dems  got nothing.  Big PR stunt 

Edited by Storm914

To me she looks  like a nut job probably mad because  she got rejected by guys in high school .
I believe they made fun of her for her looks or something maybe but attempted rape ?
Dont think so not  with that  face she looks like transvestite . Obviously a political operative for the dems as well.  All the people she said were there said it did not happen and there never was a party .
Dems  got nothing.  Big PR stunt 

And your comments about her looks, her sanity, her dating experience makes you look as crazy as she.
Don’t get me wrong, I feel she is a political pawn but your condescending speech of a person you don’t know is exactly the issue of today.
Speak when spoken to...listen twice as much as you speak...if you don’t have something nice to say....all food advice we all (well hopefully all of us!) learned in kindergarten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I watched her entire testimony here on my screen, and I am sorry to say that to me she sounded very believable.  I thought she'd be one of these rabid feminists that are out to destroy every man they could, but that is definitely not the impression I got from her.   Maybe she gave an academy award winning acting performance and fooled me and the rest of the world, but somehow I don't think that is the case here.  The democratic Senators questioning her on the other hand looked like complete snakes in the grass as expected.  She looked WAY more dignified and honest than any of them.  I don't know if this incident should disqualify him from being a Supreme court justice, but nonetheless Kavanaugh will have the task of his life to defend himself from the testimony that she just gave.  And in this mid-term election year It could surely be a slippery slope for Republicans to vote him in if the majority of Americans end up believing her story.

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

And your comments about her looks, her sanity, her dating experience makes you look as crazy as she.
Don’t get me wrong, I feel she is a political pawn but your condescending speech of a person you don’t know is exactly the issue of today.
Speak when spoken to...listen twice as much as you speak...if you don’t have something nice to say....all food advice we all (well hopefully all of us!) learned in kindergarten.

Yea and when some nut job from 36 years ago accuses you  or your son of rape because they are mad you rejected or made fun there looks    in HS or  because your politics are different then there's    then you will change your tune  .

No proof no proof no proof .

This is a very bad precedence if this bs is allowed to stand with out any proof 

He does not even know that lady .

Edited by Storm914

Yea and when some nut job from 36 years ago accuses you  or your son of rape because there mad you rejected or made fun there looks    in HS or  because your politics are different then there's    then you will change your toon .
No proof no proof no proof .
This is a very bad precedence if this bs is aloud to stand with out any proof 
He does not even no that lady .

Just so we are clear, you meant the below correct?

There=they are
There=their
There’s=theirs
Toon= tune
Aloud=allowed
No = know

My TUNE has been clearly stated (and may not be 2 different from your toon) and nowhere will my tune wish upon you or yours accusations as mentioned above.

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Just so we are clear, you meant the below correct?

There=they are
There=their
There’s=theirs
Toon= tune
Aloud=allowed
No = know

My TUNE has been clearly stated (and may not be 2 different from your toon) and nowhere will my tune wish upon you or yours accusations as mentioned above.

Yea Ok mr spell check 

Yea ok I'm just speculating why this lady may do what she is doing many  liberals  become fanatical  Democrats because of being made fun of in HS .

This maybe her way of getting back at all those in her mind that wronged her who knows!! 

She is a emotional mess why do you think she goes to  psychiatrist in the first place  even the psychiatrists notes contradicts what she said .

35 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Kavanaugh is crushing it right now and he needs to. She was a credible victim of an assault- whether Kav had anything to do with it is doubtful

At this point To me he looks way more credible then she does .  Especially when everybody she  mentioned said it never happened .

Edited by Storm914

The mush mouthed sissy assed bastard was CRYING  on the stand....

More proof he didn't do it...He doesn't HAVE  a pair....

Instead of all of that whiny ass drivel that he dispelled, he could have made 3 brief statements

" I didn't do it"...

" PROVE that I did it"...

" **** you and all of these Democrat leeches sitting here licking their chops"...

59 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Instead of all of that whiny ass drivel that he dispelled, he could have made 3 brief statements

" I didn't do it"...

" **** you and all of these Democrat leeches sitting here licking their chops"...

That guy was a nerd in high school kind of obvious top of his class at Harvard dont think he had much time to be a party animal.   The dems are really giving this guy the shaft hope it back fires on them .

55 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

" I didn't do it"...

I have to disagree a bit here Pygmy. The man is watching his entire life and career being destroyed. I mean all of it. He can't even go back to his previous job on the DC Circuit court at this point. I can understand why he'd be somewhat emotional wondering whether he might be able to get his job back at Yale, or have to interview at Walmart. He's never really been exposed to the current venom, vitriol, and hatred that comes from the left. I certainly would have liked to see him stand up for himself more, ala Clarence Thomas, (high tech lynching), but the fact is he's unknowingly jumped into a championship level boxing ring and he's never even boxed before. And the people who want to beat him down are serious professionals at ruining people's lives. They do it for sport.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, crappyice said:

Kavanaugh is crushing it right now and he needs to. She was a credible victim of an assault- whether Kav had anything to do with it is doubtful

I feel bad for the lady I think she has problems and very well may have had something bad happen to her .

But is there proof this guy did it NO 

She is being exploited by the politicians  it's very sad .

More then likely it will not change anything and he will be on the court .

43 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I have to disagree a bit here Pygmy. The man is watching his entire life and career being destroyed. I mean all of it. He can't even go back to his previous job on the DC Circuit court at this point. I can understand why he'd be somewhat emotional wondering whether he might be able to get his job back at Yale, or have to interview at Walmart. He's never really been exposed to the current venom, vitriol, and hatred that comes from the left. I certainly would have liked to see him stand up for himself more, ala Clarence Thomas, (high tech lynching), but the fact is he's unknowingly jumped into a championship level boxing ring and he's never even boxed before. And the people who want to beat him down are serious professionals at ruining people's lives. They do it for sport.

Don't ever forget that these people destroy others just for fun. It's what they do, and they enjoy it. As a thinking human being I find that incredibly disturbing. I've experienced it on a very local and in low-level political situations.Where might this go?

• Like 1

The only bad thing that ever happened to Ford was Trump winning the election.  She was probably one of those loons screaming at the sky when he was sworn in.  She's had months to learn this act and she played it well.  She's a liar.  Nobody backs her up.  There is no proof.  And all of her background and life long associations with leftists proves she has a motive.  I just hope they prove she's a liar and lock her up for perjury before the senate.  People like her should get 10 times worse than what she's trying to do to a good man, who's entire public service life has been exemplary.  Let's look at every detail of her life and show it to the public.  I doubt they would think she's such a victim then.

• Like 1

I never got to hear any of Fords lies. I had a few things to get done in the woods this morning ( I hated being in the woods this close to the season opener ). I also only caught part of Kavanaugh's 'testimony'. Yard work and so on.

But what I saw of Kavanaugh did seem like he was telling the truth, and distraught about the impact this had on him and his families lives. He answered questions firmly and point plank, or at least as much as any politician will. But as he stated himself, this will never go away no matter what for him and his family.

I'm not sure where this whole smeer will end up, but the Republicans sure seem to have Kavs back.

Edited by Rob...

5 hours ago, Rattler said:

This is what should be done to see what is truth and what is perjury.  Kavanaugh deserves to have his name cleared with facts.

AFord.jpg

Yea so true FBI likes to investigate collusion I hear .  to me this looks like a collusion case against this guy by Democrats to discredit  him .

That is what needs to be investigated if anything. 

First she says she cant show up Monday because she is scared to fly then we find out she is a world traveler.  She already lied to Congress with that one alone . 

Btw she has ties to the CIA 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Rob... said:

I never got to hear any of Fords lies. I had a few things to get done in the woods this morning ( I hated being in the woods this close to the season opener ). I also only caught part of Kavanaugh's 'testimony'. Yard work and so on.

But what I saw of Kavanaugh did seem like he was telling the truth, and distraught about the impact this had on him and his families lives. He answered questions firmly and point plank, or at least as much as any politician will. But as he stated himself, this will never go away no matter what for him and his family.

I'm not sure where this whole smeer will end up, but the Republicans sure seem to have Kavs back.

It will never end. Hillary called us "deplorable and irredeemable". That wasn't an aberration. That was a statement, made intentionally to set the tone for all further discussion.

Even lifelong friends have chosen to no longer associate with me. I'm already over it, though,  because it's impossible for me to consider that we were ever actually "friends" in the first place if something as trivial as a political disagreement would end the association. Who would ever stand up and say, "After 45+ years of friendship, living and working together, suffering through mutual hardships and consoling one another during tough times, I can no longer be your friend because we disagree politically."? I have a couple of people who have said that to me, and that's really screwed up.

Lindsey Graham's statement at the witch trial, er, Congressional hearing today was very good:

3 hours ago, philoshop said:

It will never end. Hillary called us "deplorable and irredeemable". That wasn't an aberration. That was a statement, made intentionally to set the tone for all further discussion.

Even lifelong friends have chosen to no longer associate with me. I'm already over it, though,  because it's impossible for me to consider that we were ever actually "friends" in the first place if something as trivial as a political disagreement would end the association. Who would ever stand up and say, "After 45+ years of friendship, living and working together, suffering through mutual hardships and consoling one another during tough times, I can no longer be your friend because we disagree politically."? I have a couple of people who have said that to me, and that's really screwed up.

Lindsey Graham's statement at the witch trial, er, Congressional hearing today was very good:

The whole thing is insane when 4 witnesses  that she said was at the party say there was no party .

This lady should have been told either you come up with proof or you cant show up at this hearing this whole thing was a joke .

It's like a bigfoot story were 5 guys go camping 1 sees bigfoot and the other 4 say they saw nothing  and never went camping with the one that did see the bigfoot 

Now who would believe that story ?

This  is no different .

Edited by Storm914