Awesome Supreme Court Justice pic

And there is the error in the centrists and independents. To think for one minute that the Liberals would consider an option that was middle ground on any topic is laughable. They have proven it time after time after time. Hold on to your nickers if you think NY's Safe Act was bad. When Cuomo get's reelected version 2 will dwarf it and then we will be glad we have that extra seat in the SCOTUS 

I’m just being hopeful when it comes to a middle ground. Unfortunately it will never happen because it’s become a game of who can screw who over more. Pathetic really.

I’m a registered republican and vote republican in most elections big and small because the individuals views mostly line up with my own. Not all of them but most of them.

I’m not a big political guy and could never debate politics which is why I never do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Wilderness said:

The FBI investigates Hillary Clinton and finds her guilty, but the left says she is innocent.

The FBI investigates Judge Kavanaugh and finds him innocent, but the left says he is guilty.

Sadly, this further validates the fact that America has a mental illness epidemic.

The left never has been and never will be able to handle the truth.  

It was reported on this evenings news that there are Democrats who will seek impeachment of Judge Kavanaugh if they gain control of Congress.  Impeach Kavanaugh for what?  Being innocent?  Falsely slandering him in front of his wife and daughters that he was a violent woman hater?

This lunacy is hinging on some sort of drive towards civil war.  The left is full of crazies with nothing better to do since they apparently have time to protest and not work to feed themselves.  I have not seen such hate filled people.  The same people who saw Mike Brown as a nice young man who was a victim of police brutality!  Brown was a low life violent thug.  On the day he was justifiably killed he committed robbery, assaulted a store staff member, assaulted a police officer and then tried to take the officers service weapon from him.   And the left rioted and cried over this thug?  Obama, king of the left sent a delegation to the funeral of this thug?   

Edited by Wilderness
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2018 at 9:38 PM, Wilderness said:

It was reported on this evenings news that there are Democrats who will seek impeachment of Judge Kavanaugh if they gain control of Congress.  Impeach Kavanaugh for what?  Being innocent?  Falsely slandering him in front of his wife and daughters that he was a violent woman hater?

This lunacy is hinging on some sort of drive towards civil war.  The left is full of crazies with nothing better to do since they apparently have time to protest and not work to feed themselves.  I have not seen such hate filled people.  The same people who saw Mike Brown as a nice young man who was a victim of police brutality!  Brown was a low life violent thug.  On the day he was justifiably killed he committed robbery, assaulted a store staff member, assaulted a police officer and then tried to take the officers service weapon from him.   And the left rioted and cried over this thug?  Obama, king of the left sent a delegation to the funeral of this thug?   

I started worrying about civil war from the dirty tricks I saw going on,  during the last Administration . It's the media fault really they will not cover anything negative that the left does and often help them cover up there bad behavior like Benghazi , and what's really the story behind Ford  and  other scandals.  As long as the left feels the media will help them  they will continue to try anything to get back in power .

Civil war is an interesting and scary thought especially since things feel so divided. I do not know enough about the actual Civil War in terms of its activating event(first shot fired; military leaders named for both sides, etc).
I hope we never need to see it but I wonder what a CW would look like today. We are not as separate as North and South and ye we are as divided as ever.

• Like 1

If it happens, it will be a "dirty civil war".  Not conventional with uniformed armies.  More like what was seen in Cuba when the rebels wanted to overthrow the government and put Castro in.  That's how the left fights their wars.  Bombings, assassinations and terror tactics aimed at their opposition, just like what we are seeing right now, only more of it.

I did say “civil war” a couple days ago.  Now I am not Nostradamus, but on the cover of the New York Post newspaper today (October 10, 2018) the tile stated “CIVIL WAR” followed by a statement that included the name “Hillary Clinton”.  I did not read the article because I do not want to hear a word out of the mouth of Hillary “What Benghazi Massacre” Clinton. 

The left has a well documented track record in recent years of the violent civil disobedience.  Leftist groups like ANTIFA, Black Lives Matters, Code Pink and other radical groups committing and/or supporting violence are proof of these violent crazies.

Obamas friend Bill Ayres of the Weather Underground is an unrepentant domestic terrorist.  Obama insulted the military with his release of the traitor Bove Beghdahl.   So the eight years of Obama embolden the radicals who are now in mental breakdown with President Trump in office.  The lefts political support group the Democrats showed what low life scum they were during Judge Kavanaughs hearing.  They sided with Dr. Ford who made unproven statements of how Judge Kavanaugh was a sexual predator regardless the hurt and embarrassment of such lies in front of Kavanaughs wife and daughters.  Apparently the Democrats hate women by causing trauma to those Kavanaugh females.

I did say “civil war” a couple days ago.  Now I am not Nostradamus, but on the cover of the New York Post newspaper today (October 10, 2018) the tile stated “CIVIL WAR” followed by a statement that included the name “Hillary Clinton”.  I did not read the article because I do not want to hear a word out of the mouth of Hillary “What Benghazi Massacre” Clinton. 
The left has a well documented track record in recent years of the violent civil disobedience.  Leftist groups like ANTIFA, Black Lives Matters, Code Pink and other radical groups committing and/or supporting violence are proof of these violent crazies.
Obamas friend Bill Ayres of the Weather Underground is an unrepentant domestic terrorist.  Obama insulted the military with his release of the traitor Bove Beghdahl.   So the eight years of Obama embolden the radicals who are now in mental breakdown with President Trump in office.  The lefts political support group the Democrats showed what low life scum they were during Judge Kavanaughs hearing.  They sided with Dr. Ford who made unproven statements of how Judge Kavanaugh was a sexual predator regardless the hurt and embarrassment of such lies in front of Kavanaughs wife and daughters.  Apparently the Democrats hate women by causing trauma to those Kavanaugh females.

And yet that still does not seem like the original CW where fathers went one way and sons the other-brother vs brother, etc. Is our current/modern CW simply ugly electronic slap fighting between politicians with US citizens liking or disliking comments on social media? Damn, we even pussified Civil War!!!!

23 hours ago, crappyice said:

And yet that still does not seem like the original CW where fathers went one way and sons the other-brother vs brother, etc. Is our current/modern CW simply ugly electronic slap fighting between politicians with US citizens liking or disliking comments on social media? Damn, we even pussified Civil War!!!!

If there is a civil war you can bet the liberals will not be the ones to  fight in it they will out source the illegals and china probably to fight for them ,  who would be the leader  on there side Bloomberg   lol good luck with him as the new general grant or lee 

Edited by Storm914